chapter 13: deja vu

She dragged Jay to the school garden, the most private place in the school.

"So.."

"Jay..we're breaking up" Aeri went straight to the point. s h o c k i n g

His eyes opened, you could almost see tears forming in his eyes.

"Why?! I did nothing..why are u breaking up with me after the fun day we had in the morning?!"

"You kissed Ha-eun.." Those were her last words before walking away. As soon as she turned around, Jay broke into pieces

WHO TF PHOTOSHOPPED THE PIC? - boy version of me

Bro just let me finish the story - author

He started to sob..he quickly ran to his friends, hugging them tightly and whining.

"I didn't even kiss ha-eun! I haven't even talked to her since 2 days ago! Why does Aeri mean?!"

Jungwon obviously trusted Jay with his sister and he knew something was 'fishy'. "Jay..I'll find out for you" He insisted to help since his hyung was basically lifeless without Aeri.

Jay started to cheer up and jump. He was like a kid..

mood swings 🙄 - my second mind

It was the end of school and as usual, Aeri stayed at Jungwons dorm, forcing Heeseung to go to her 'old' dorm. "𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔" Heeseung muffled.

Aeri jumped onto Jungwons bed and played with his toys. 

"Still playing with toys huh?" Jungwon said.

His voice startled Aeri. "Holy shit u scared me". They both laughed at her reaction.

"Wanna play uno? ever since you kicked Heeseung out, the dorm has been getting boring"

"Aishhh, so rude. Anyways sure!"

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They started playing the game, something felt familiar..

Aeri had the got the same cards last time when she played with jay.(i suck at wording things) she felt..deja vu.

Something in her head messed her up, but she ignored it and continued to play.

"+4 you, uno!" Jungwon yelled. Aeri had this annoyed-pissed off look on her face once she got +4, but on the other hand, Jungwon was laughing his head off.

"Ugh, you win." She groaned.

"HAHAHAH YES! YANG JUNGWON WORLD DOMINATION". The sun started to set and it was 8:02pm, the time where Aeri and Jay would always have random conversations.

Aeri obviously missed Jay but at the same time hated him, but she just knew talking with her brother would clear her mind.

She knocked on his door a few times and headed inside his room.

"What?" Jungwon asked in a monotone voice.

"8:02pm."

"How are u the one that ended the relationship? You broke Jays heart and u continue to do things you guys did with eachother" He yelled.

NOTE:𝗜 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗜 𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗡