chapter 3: Humiliation

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After 5 minutes, Aeri finally stopped sleep talking. I admit, it was cute but who was she talking about?

Her eyes slowly opened and she immediately got up. "Ya! Why was I sleeping on you?" She yelled at me. Did she lose her memory or something?

I lightly chuckled, "You asked me to". Her eyes widened and she immediately remembered the situation and blushed. "Don't worry, we all have those days sometimes" I said with a warm smile

𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

                           𝘈𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Jay gave me a warm smile and I could notice my face heating up. Wasnt this guy a flirt 2 months ago?

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me.
Does he care for me that bad 😏😏 but actually tho, he always showed me his bad boy-cold side to me, or is he different once You get to know him better.

"I'm feeling gr-" My stomach rumbled and I got embarrassed. IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR GOING ON A DIET? "I'm feeling great but really hungry" I laughed off. That was probably the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me in my whole 18 years of living.

I slapped my face in embarrassment.

"No need to worry Aeri, I have done things 10x more embarrassing." He patted my shoulder and walked off to cook me some food. I have a personal chef now?! Maybe sharing a dorm with Jay wasn't as bad as I thought..

"Ya! Aeri! It's 6:30, Hurry up and eat dinner" He yelled across the house. I was kind of scared that it would disturb our classmates living next to us but who can say no to food?

I rushed down stairs and immediately sat down. He cooked so much food for us!

"Enjoy" - Jay

We both munched onto the foods and since I'm going on a diet I only ate 1 meal.

After eating the meal I got up as Jay held onto my wrists. "Where are you going?" He asked.
"Oh i'm on a diet so-" He cut me off, how rude

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: 𝐈𝐊𝐑 🙄

"No need to be on a diet, you're perfect the way you are. It's better to stay healthy than try and fit society's beauty standards." He advised me. He literally gave me a whole speech 💀 But I appreciated it, it just shows he cares for me..not like he was doing it just because Jungwon told him to, right?..

By time we finished eating it was already 7:03
I got my phone out of my pocket and texted my bestfriend Jukyung

                      𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄 🤪👹🕺🏻

Aeri:
WHATS UP BESTIE? How's the dorm with Minho? 😏😏

Jukyung:
Aish, don't bring Minho up. The crush was from Year 2, I got over him!

Aeri:
Sure sure

Jukyung:
Yeah but you and Jay tho. My cousin and my bestie together, SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

Aeri:
YA! I sort of got over him. Shhh

Jukyung:
Yeah, SORT OF. Just admit you have a crush on him and we can get through this situation 🤩

Aeri:
Okay, I might have one..

Jukyung:
YESSS!! I KNEW IT!! #JAERI FOR LIFE