chapter 8: carnival

I'm trying to make more chapters but that will mean the chapters will be short:D

                       - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been 7 months since Aeri and Jay started dating. Chaewon has been expelled, Jukyung has moved schools and Yeji... is now an outcast.

It's like the roles were reversed. Aeri is now the popular girl because of Jay and ever since Chaewon and Jukyung left, Yeji has lost her popularity.

𝒋𝒂𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝑨𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

                ____________________

The couple walked into the school holding hands. Although everyone stared at them everyday, Aeri is still uncomfortable.

They walked to their lockers. Jay leaned onto Aeri's locker, waiting for her to get her books.
"I can feel someone stare at me" She whispered to jay. He turned around and yelled at everyone. "Turn around and mind your own business!"

The short girl looked up at her boyfriend and lightly smiled, "you didn't have to do that" she said. "Weren't you uncomfortable though?" He asked. Aeri let out a big sigh and interlocked her hands with his.

Jay pulled her closer as he saw Geonu passing by.

Yeah, that's right. Geonu is still at the school.
Why? Because of Chaewon. She is homeschooled and is still on about Jay and Aeri. Ryujin has been trying to separate the two love birds for years but she just couldn't.
The siblings dad was under Chaewons family company so they were basically under a contract because of Chaewon.

𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒋𝒂𝒚 - Chaewon

"Gosh that guy is still here" Jay said in an annoyed tone. Jay is trying to stay by Aeri's side ever since the bathroom incident, Him and Geonu were 'rivals'.

"Don't worry Jay, Just ignore him" She replied.

                           𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑

After school, they decided to go on a date.

                         cutie☺️🛍💕

Jay:
Aeri~

Aeri:
Yeah?

Jay:
I'm outside, hurry up

Aeri:
Okay Okay waitt

note: 𝗝𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 3 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘
                     - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aeri walked outside of her house to see Jay leaning on the pole, scrolling through his phone.

𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

"Jay! I'm here" She shouted across the streets to get his attention.
He looked around and saw her. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"I've missed youuuu" She whined.

It's only been 3 hours 🤨 and you live in the same dorm - author

"I've missed you too baby" He caressed her hair and lead her to the amusement park.

The amusement park was a whole new thing for Aeri. She never got to go to one and she had no one to go with.

She ran up to the roller coaster. She mouthed an O when she saw people turning and flipping around on the roller coaster

𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚..

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.
"Teacup ride!" She screeched

𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒅 Jay thought.

They waited in line for 2 minutes or so and finally got to try out the ride.

1..2...3! The speaker spoke and the ride started to move. Every 3 seconds, it got faster and faster.

"WeEeeEeeEeEeEE" She said with an unstable voice. Jay laughed and patted her head.

After the ride ended Aeri got a little dizzy..
"I can't see properly~"  She said trying to get her balance.

He held onto her waist to keep her stable and smiled at her. "You're so cute" he said. His voice was fading, he was staring at her face. He admired her..

Aeri softly smiled and stroked his hair. She stood up and went to the merry go round.
They were walking around the ride, staring at the horses when Jay bumped into his old friend from elementary school

"Ouch.." The female figure was lying on the floor, rubbing her head.

She looked up and saw a familiar face..
"Jay?!"

"Ha-eun?"

"I haven't seen you in ages!"

"Same!"

Ha-eun was Jay's bestfriend in elementary school when he lived in Seattle. Ha-eun had just recently moved to Korea.

Aeri looked up at jay and got jealous.
Ha-eun got up and Jay let go of Aeri's hand to go for a hug.

𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒔 𝒎𝒆..