chapter 10: side effects

"Can I stay here Jungwon? I don't wanna see Jay right now" She asked.

He nodded her head and gave her a 2nd hug.

𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓𝑨𝒆𝒓𝒊..

It has been 30 minutes since Aeri left the amusement park.

DING!

𝑱𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎
𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕!

Aeri looked at her phone and checked his post. It was odd since Jay never posted on his instagram at all. 

She looked at the post and there it was..a photo of him and Ha-eun on the merry-go-round. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏..𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 She thought.

Aeri's heart felt like it was crushed. She thought Jay already fell in love with Ha-eun.

Aeri dragged herself to the guest room and face planted on the bed. "I hate you Jay" She said that out loud but knew that he had a special place in her heart.

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒑? She thought.

She decided to go onto instagram again to see if there was any update on her favourite band..

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦

Sadly, there was no update but there were comments on Jays post.

𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔!

𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆.𝑺𝒊𝒎33
𝑩𝒓𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑨𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒕𝒇?

𝒀𝒆𝒋𝒊_𝒅𝒋𝒙𝒘
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

𝑩𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔_𝑯𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈
𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑. 𝑨𝒆𝒓𝒊 >
>>>>>> 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

Aeri loved the fact that Heeseung wrote that comment..why tho? It's not like they actually broke up.

𝑰𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝑵𝒐.

𝑯𝒂𝒆𝒖𝒏306
𝑾𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅!

^ 𝑩𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔_𝑯𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.
𝑵𝒐.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ha-euns comment definitely broke Aeri, but Heeseung reply made her laugh. 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈 Aeri thought.

𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆!

Aeri immediately clicked the notifications. It was chans room episode!

"Hello~ annyeong!" - BangChan
"How are you guys?!" - Bangchan

Aeri felt the urge to tell her feelings to chan. She wanted to tell him how she felt but she knew he would never notice her.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊''𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕.
She thought.

Aeri_ :    Hi chan. Today Me and my bf went on a date but he bumped into his old friend called Ha-Eun. I was basically third wheeling my own relationship! I feel like shit now..any advice?

After commenting , Chan noticed her. He started reading out the comment and pouted.

"I mean, if this is his first time then I'd play it cool. If he has done it multiple times then I'd tell him how I feel. If he does it again I'd break up with him. Stay strong tho! I hope you clear things out" - BangChan.

Aeri's mouth opened..it basically started bleeding. Not only did Chan notice her, She got advice!

𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔