chapter 5: Text message

Class was finally over and it was time for lunch. I told Jay that I had to show Geonu around the school. He understood and left to go hang out with the boys.

Me and Geonu walked to the bench to rest.

"If you didn't know Yang Aeri, I visit this school every once in a while so you don't have to show me around. Go hang out with your little boyfriend, I'll go to the canteen" He said in a rude voice.

It's like he didn't even want me to stay next to him. What a weird guy..

I walked to the bathroom to go wash my hands..that's when I saw Yeji, Chaewon and Jukyung. They gave me the dirtiest look ever. What did I even do to them?

"Well Well Well..Look at what we have here. Yang Aeri..or should I say Park Aeri" Jukyung glared. I haven't done anything to her..why is she like this

I gave her the most confused look ever

"Don't act like you don't understand. It's obvious you're stealing Jay away from me!" Chaewon yelled.

???????

They walked up closer to me and poured juice all over me. All over my hair, shirt, face and even my eyes!

I screamed for help

"Jay!"
"HEESEUNG! JUNGWON OPPA!"
"SOMEONE HELP"

I looked up at Yeji, she just stood there biting her lips nervously. Just by looking into her eyes I knew that she felt bad for me. She wanted to help me but couldn't. Without her,  Chaewon would be nothing!

I don't get why Yeji wants to keep her reputation as the school's popular girl..

"Your pretty boy jay won't do anything" Jukyung chuckled. The whole group laughed except for Yeji..she just weakly smiled.

"What did I ever do to you Jukyung?" I fought back.

"You fucking ruined my whole life. You try stealing Minho and now you talk shit about me!"

What does she mean?!?

                            𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

                 - - Chaewon and Yeji - -

Chaewon:
Oi Jukyung

Jukyung:
?

Yeji:
You know Aeri right.

Jukyung:
obvi

Chaewon:
She tried stealing Minho. I saw her flirt with him! She even sat on his lap!

Yeji:
Mhm

Jukyung:
She wouldn't..she knows how much I like him..

Chaewon:
Well I guess she doesn't. She backstabbed you! She even talked shit about you

Jukyung:
I'm gonna kill that bitch..

Yeji:
You must be hurting right now. Want to join our (Yejis and Chaewons) group?

Jukyung:
I'm in..

                           - - Yeji - -

(This is Chaewons and Yejis private convo)

Chaewon:
We finally got her

Yeji:
Fr, it took so long

Chaewon:
I told Ryujin to make Geonu enroll. After he does that, our plan will work. I can finally get jay wrapped onto my fingers

Yeji:
That's good but why are we doing this just for a guy?

Chaewon:
Are you dumb? Jay is rich as shit. If I get him, I can just get his money. I can basically use him and control him. Plus I've liked Jay 4ever, I'll die for him

Yeji:
Doesn't it seem like your obsessed with him?

Chaewon:
Who the fuck cares Yeji. I can do whatever I want

                    - - 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 - -

Chaewon has always been obsessed with Jay. Chaewon ONLY wanted jay. She was like a yandere, but her 'reputation' covered up her psychopath personality. - 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳

NOTE : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"I have never talked shit!" I yelled at Jukyung
"YOU FUCKING LIAR" She yelled.
Her voice echoed across the whole school.
Everyone gathered up to the girls bathroom to see what was happening and started recording it.

People saw me kneeling on my knees, my messed up hair and everything! 

"You deserve to die!" They both yelled at me, giving me bruises and scars. That's when Jungwon and his friends rushed in.

"Shut the fuck up now" Jungwon stormed into the bathroom without hesitation. He dragged Jukyung out of the bathroom and scolded her

"Dont fucking speak to my sister like that again you bitch. If she ever commits suicide, I'm going to be suing you. I never touch girls but if you touch my sister again you'll be dead" He said in a serious tone.

Heeseung and Jake stopped everyone from recording and sunoo and Ni-ki made everyone go away from the scene.

I'm so grateful for them. I'd be dead if it wasn't for them. I ran up to jay sobbing. My face was buried in his chest as he caressed my hair. I gripped onto his shirt tightly and continued to cry.

Jay tried walking me out of the bathroom to the nurses office. "Go go go, I got Aeri covered" He mouthed to the others.

We finally arrived to the nurses office and I immediately collapsed onto the bed.
Jay explained the situation and pointed out my bruises, scars and blood.

It was unfortunate that the nurse we had for the day never did her job correctly.

"Just use ice" The nurse said.
Jay looked pissed off. "If you're not gonna do the job properly then you might as well quit" He said and carried me to the next nurses office.

"Gosh, that last one was an ass" Jay muffled.
I never heard him this angry before..he must be pissed at Jukyung and Chaewon.

He put me down on the bed and sat on the closet chair.
"We'll put some bandages on her and use some other medications. I contacted the school office so you two can go home early. Stay safe" The nurse said.

I looked at Jay who was fidgeting with his hand. He looked really worried and I wanted to play with his hair again but now was definitely not the right time.

After the nurse finished, jay piggy backed me home.

"What if Chaewon sees us?" I asked
"Who gives a fuck about her" Jay said
"Me. Shes been obsessed with you since she moved to this school" I added.
He let out a big sigh.
"I don't care Aeri, I have never liked her and never will. I like someone else.." His voice faded away.

That girl must be lucky. Imagine being liked by THE Park Jay.

𝗯𝗿𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯? - Author

"We're home now, please stay safe Aeri. Never leave my side" He comforted me.
He placed me onto HIS bed and lied next to me. I wanted this moment to last forever..