chapter 7: 💋

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 :/
𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 :(

Why did I want him to keep on saying more stuff? I felt so appreciated.

I slowly got up.. "I would love to be your girlfriend Jay.." I said.

His eyes lightened up as fireworks started to start. "Perfect timing aye?" He chuckled.
I laughed at his cheesy comment and went in for a hug.
"Thank you Jay-ah" I said with my face stuffed in his chest. Why does he smell so good tho.

I could feel his smile reaching up to his ears.
Is this what love feels like? I could feel him hugging me tighter and tighter. I cant imagine my life without him anymore. Thanks jungwon for having him as a friend I guess.

He kissed the top of my head and laid back down. We were basically cuddling. I've never been this close to someone before. He put his hands into my waist and pulled me in closer.

"You mean the world to me" He whispered.
He gave me butterflies- WHY IS HE ALWAYS LIKE THIS FEKSKFKEKSKXJEJSJCJDJSJ

As much as I hate to admit it, I love it when Jay flirts with me. It's just funny and cute.

He put his chin on top of my head and made sure he wasn't hurting me. "Your leg doesn't hurt that much right?" He asked me.
"No not really..thanks to you" I replied.
"Aish, stop with the cheesy comments Aeri" He chuckled. We were both softly laughing.

"What?! It's already 6!" I said. He looked at me with a surprised look. "Hahah! You look like an angry bird when you do that" I laughed. He had a playful yet unamused facial expression.

"ya! I was just joking Jay~" I said. He gave me and pout and let go of me. He turned around and faced the other way. "Aish, it hasn't even been a day yet Jay. Don't be so grumpy" I jumped onto him and tried to look at his face.

"Hmph" I turned away as well and tried to tease him.

"Jay there's corn!"
He immediately got up and realised that there was no corn. He looked down and stared at me. All i could do was smile since I knew I was in a dead end. "You're lucky you're cute" He said, then tackled me playfully.

We couldn't stop laughing. I was basically dying of laughter.

After we stopped laughing we went to go watch a horror movie. I sat next to him and hugged his arm. I can't stand horror movies but I just watched it for Jay.

10 minutes in and I already feel like pissing my pants.

"AYO IS THAT HARRY STYLES?" I yelled in fear. Jay laughed at me, 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆. "Obviously not, it's JayWhyPee Pd Isnt he so scary? But Harry styles and JayWhyPee Pd do look the same tho" He said.

Who knew that 2 old men would look the same.

2 hours later, the movie finished. I'm NEVER watching a horror movie again. Why are old men so scary

8:35pm

"Jay~ can I sleep with you?" I whined.
Why did I ask this? I don't have a clue.

His eyes widened, he even started blushing.
"W-Yea-Uh-Of co-" He stuttered.

𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

"Yeah, of course you can" He re-did(?) his sentence and walked to his room. His room is so warm and peaceful..I love it here.

The window was half-way opened, making the cold air enter the room. It's literally summer and it's like 8 degrees.

I felt a blanket creep up on me, it was jay trying to make me feel warm. He pulled me closer and hugged me tighter and tighter every time the wind came through.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒆𝒓𝒊"