Chapter44:Former Family

Start from the beginning

They ate lunch and went to the gym where the game was gonna be held in, They were all wearing black masks while Y/N and Kenma had shades on. They found front row seats, the game started and they were just watching the game, occasionally cheering on Karasuno.

The game was intense, Y/N went to go to the washroom so she excused herself and went down the hall to the washroom. After a few minutes, Y/N finished her business in the washroom and walked out, on her way back, she bumped into someone. It knocked off Y/N's glasses.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The girl said as she bowed "It's fine, I hope your not hurt..." Y/N said and the girl recognized the voice, she abruptly lifted her head to meet Y/N's E/C orbs, both their eyes widened "I'll get going now." Y/N said as she placed the glasses back on and tried to walk away.

The girl's brother came running to help her and ask what happened, the girl grabbed Y/N's wrist before she left "Y/N, I know it's you!" The girl said "Y/N? Setsuko, what do you mean?" The guy asked and as he looked at the girl in Setsuko's grasp, he immediately recognized her "I advice the two of you to forget everything about me." Y/N said as she yanked her hand away "Tooru, help me make her stay!" Setsuko said and he blocked off her path "Move." Y/N demanded "No! Explain yourself!" Tooru exclaimed "I have nothing to explain to you. We don't know each other. Goodbye." Y/N said as she tried to walk around the two Oikawa siblings.

"We are Cousins, Y/N! We've been looking for you ever since Auntie Seijin went to jail!" Tooru protested "Your mistaken, I'm a Suguru, not your cousin." Y/N reasoned "W-what!? Where have you been all these months!?" Setsuko exclaimed "That's none of your business." Y/N said as she walked past them "What happened to you?" Tooru said as he grabbed her arm "Let go of me." Y/N said as she tried to get out of his grasp "NO." The Oikawa Siblings chorused.

Before they make another move, another hand pulled away Tooru's hand off Y/N's wrist and pulled Y/N behind him "Don't come close to my Princess." Daishō growled and Y/N intertwined her hand with his to try to calm him down "Shō, Let's go." Y/N said as she pulled him away, leaving the Oikawa Siblings in confusion.

Y/N's former family was not the best. She didn't have any siblings but she did have cousins, cousins that would ignore her. The Oikawa's were from her mother's side of the family. Seijin and Seki were sisters, Seijin married L/N Taku while Seki married Oikawa Takai. Seki had two children named Tooru and Setsuko, both were precious to the family while Y/N did all the dirty work. Those two siblings had witnessed a lot of Y/N's mistreatment but kept their mouths shut. Y/N needed their help back then but they didn't do anything about it.

~Y/N's POV~
My hands were cold, my heart was about to jump out my chest, I feel like passing out. I'm scared of my Former Family...

Me and Daishō were walking back to our seats and I was shaking a lot... he must've noticed since he took off his jacket and placed it over my shoulders while wrapping his other arm around me "Your okay, we won't let them take you." He whispered and I closed my eyes and took a deep calming breath, I nodded and we continued to watch the match.

The game took a unexpected turn and Karasuno beat the Powerhouse Shiratorizawa, They were awarded and we all clapped for them. We walked out the gym, My left hand holding Kenma's hand and the other holding Daishō's as Lev and Keiji walked behind us and Miwa and Alisa walked infront of us, making sure that no one would be able to grab me.

I was still shaken up but I was fine. Soon, Kageyama's team came out and I couldn't greet them since Daishō already brought me in the car before any crowd forms.

"Are you alright?" He asked "What if they see me again?" I asked "Then I'll be there to protect you." He said while hugging me "Should we go back outside and congratulate them?" I asked "If you want to, sure!" He said. We got out the car and walked back to the group.

"I guess I'll be seeing you in Nationals!" Lev exclaimed as he leaned down to Hinata's height "You will and I'll beat you!" He declared "That sounds like a challenge, I know Kenma loves challenges..." I chimed in, Hinata whipped his head to me and a huge smile plastered on his face "Y/N-San!" He exclaimed waving his arms above his head "Hi Shoyo..." I said and patted his orange fluff "Did you see me play!? I was like Whoosh! and the ball when Zoom! then Bam!" He said making cute hand movements and sound effects "Yeah I saw! You were great Shoyo!" I said and he jumped around feeling proud of himself.

"Hear that Kageyama! I was Great!" He boasted to my raven-haired cousin who was gritting his teeth "Shut Up you Small Bouncing Tangerine!" He exclaimed and they started to bicker "I'm sorry for their behavior..." Sugawara apologized and I just sighed "No, it's fine, How about you guys come over to Tobio's house to have a celebration tomorrow?" I offered "That sounds great!" Sawamura chimed "See you then, Can I have your number? I'll text you the details!" I said "Here Y/N-Chan, here's all our numbers..." Kiyoko said as she handed me a piece of paper filled with all their numbers, each having a label on who is who.

"Thank You! Get some rest!" I said and pulled Tobio away and we got in the car. We arrived at the Kageyama Mansion but I decided I wanted to go somewhere else before going back inside.

Everyone got out the car and I stayed inside, I told them I'll be back within a few minutes. I told the driver to get to a specific location and we drove off....

'A location that held many memories....'

-Finished during breaks, I'm not yet Back-I've already had a Mental Breakdown- I'm fine!( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ Take Care & Love Yall!

Word Count:1490