70, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 70.

" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄! "

"Zip me up." 

You exhale, stepping up to Jean, and turning your back towards him so as you had asked, zip up the back of your top. It would be a colder night, and so you would dress appropriately for the weather, since you weren't in LA anymore.

Before the two of you had to get ready, you had taken naps and showered so you could feel much better since the plane ride, and fucking pretty much the moment you got here, it exhausted you just to move your wrist in a certain way.

Asides from that, the two of you looked amazing. Jean was in a button down shirt, trousers and a belt, while you wore a tight long-sleeved top and a long Canterbury skirt with heels and tights that matched the mood of your outfit, even debating whether or not to wear one of your furs, although a regular jacket would do.

You guys were going to so many classy and expensive places lightly, it seemed as though you were almost wearing the same thing every time. A break was needed for sure.

A chauffeur would take you, Jean, and possibly a few other people to a restaurant in a close-by city, and so you were looking forward to that so you could see other parts of Germany you hadn't seen just yet. 

"Thank you." You hum as the sound of the zipper stops, and Jean presses a small kiss to the side of your neck as a 'all done,' and puts his hand on your shoulder for a moment or so. 

"Of course. We gotta leave ASAP, though, not tryin' to rush ya." Jean says, brushing the bit of hair that fell into his eyes out of his face, and looking at his watch. 

"I'll be quick. Besides, they can wait." You chuckle, patting down your skirt quietly then picking up your purse and your heavy, classy winter jacket that went down to your knees and sliding your heels on carefully.

"Ready?" Jean asks, taking your hand in his as the two of you proceed to the door, of which he opens for you to head out first, and letting it close behind him, courtesy of the automatic lock and card he swiped to get in.

"You know it." You smile, gripping his hand a bit tighter as you make your way down the hall and towards the staircase where familiar chatter was heard. 

An even brighter smile was fixed across your face, Jean's as well, the two of you more than excited to see your friends and cast mates, hearing the jokes, and so many other things that you missed when you were with them.

Almost tripping down the steps, startling Jean, you race forward, heels nearly falling off as you go at a faster sprint to embrace Sasha Braus, who squealed as well as the other women. 

Mikasa, Annie, Hitch, Hange, you name 'em. 

Jean follows up close behind you, shaking hands with a few people and hugging, and patting backs, like they all seemed to do, honestly. 

Eren stood still, waiting for the moment he could speak to you and Jean alone, which would probably be later although he had a somewhat chance right now, just to chat for a few moments before you had to catch your rides.