43, 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 𝟏𝟓𝟏.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 43.

" 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 𝟏𝟓𝟏. "

semi-smut, unedited.

- the morning of the day
after the beach.

"These articles are crazy." You laugh, taking a sip of your water. 

You sat at the kitchen counter as Jean cooked breakfast for the two of you. You had a long and exciting day yesterday, and were planning to just rest for most of the morning.

"Y/n L/n and Jean Kirstein, a yet to be confirmed couple spend a day at the beach together. Rumors of this pairs relationship flooded the net after the two were spotted on a dinner date in Germany during the filming of the hit series, 'Attack on Titan!',"

You read aloud the news header for People.com with a smile. 

"I think next time they catch us together and they have their microphones and TV crews, we should tell them that I fucked you in the ass and then decided to become official." Jean snorts, lips curving into a teasing smirk as the pan sizzled in front of him.

"That'd be an interesting way to confirm the suspicions." You laugh, leaning your chin in your palm as you continued to scroll through.

"I'm sure it would be.."

- a week later, present time.

You lean your head back on the side of the pool, same designer sunglasses resting on your face. The sun was setting in the distance, and you were enjoying yourself while waiting for Jean and Eren to get back.

They were out and busy, running errands and doing whatnot, thankfully leaving you alone to enjoy your summer and luxurious pool and estate. Slate and Gunner lounged near you, soaking in the hot summer sun through their fur as it melted into their skins.

But suddenly, your phone began to ring loudly, nearly causing you to jump.

You check the ID. A group facetime call with Sasha and Mikasa. You knew Mikasa was spending the week with Annie to kick off a real break from acting for the summer, and Sasha was back home in Chicago, awaiting an audition.

"Yo yo yo," Sasha greeted you guys, being her normal self as you picked up the call. "What're you guys up to?!"

Mikasa fixes the camera so you could all see her. She was out on Annie's porch, water bottle in hand. The sun glared in your own camera, so you tilt it differently.

"Is this better?" You ask, chuckling.

"Much better. All you need to do is take the bikini top off and i'll die happy." Sasha says sweetly, laying her head down on her white pillow.

"Maybe I will, just for you." You tease, adjusting the straps.

"As you should. I wish i could fly into LA and see you, y/n, and into fucking uh.. where are you Mikasa? You guys are on a trip to like- Australia? Have you been bitten by any snakes or spiders yet? Give me the info wifey." Sasha speaks.