62, 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 62.

" 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑. "

"What?" 

Jean asks, looking back as he catches your stare. You, him, Chris and Nick were out in the snow. Lydia and Nate had retreated inside from the cold with blue lips after building a snowman together that would end up getting destroyed by Chris.

"Nothing. I just love you." You say sweetly before making a quick move towards him and shove a handful of snow down through the next of his coat, and a bit down his shirt. 

 He exclaims as he frantically unzips his coat, the cold sending a shiver down his spine. You laugh at his expression, and his damp shirt. "This is fucking war!" 

He shouts, piling a ball of snow into his hand and chucking it directly at you, hitting you on the chest nearly causing you to stumble back. You exclaim as well, grabbing a handful of snow again and bunching it up into a sphere, moving to just fucking nail him in the face.

Chris moves to help Jean, and Nick comes over to help you, and soon enough you're at each others throats, laughing and playing around together. 

Just like you were kids again.

Soon enough, as Jean had declared, it was war. Everyone is going all out, the occasional teammates against teammates. 

"Jean!" You scream as a fuckload of snow is chucked at you from Chris who was behind you, and he does exactly what you did to him, snow right down the back of your jacket, staying in your hood just a bit before sliding down your back. "You ass!"

A violent shiver racks your body, and you pile up a bunch of snow just to throw at Jean, and he sure enough gets hit before running over to you, picking you up into his strong arms.

The warmth of his body was enough to settle your nerves, and you wrap your legs around Jeans's waist as he presses a cold kiss to your cheek.

"I'm freezing. Can we head inside?" You ask, and he nods without a hesitation. You could see how his lip quivered, and the wind as it whisked a bit of his hair to the side as he didn't bother to put a winter hat on like you did.

The two of you were going to see The Nutcracker at the NYC opera house in the city tonight, just the two of you. If you were still in California right now, you would still be going to see it, as Jean said he wanted to treat you to something special for the two of you to enjoy.

You had brought multiple dressy things to wear, as you weren't quite sure which outfit you would wear for the Christmas Eve party and for the ballet.

As you and him enter the house, Nick and Chris stay outside, taunting the still freezing twins who sat looking out the window in knit blankets making faces at the older boys, your mother hands each of you a cup of hot chocolate, and you thank her before sitting down on the couch after dis-regarding your winter gear in the coat-closet.

You pick up your phone from the coffee table, and look over at Jean who looks at you. "When do we actually have to get ready?" You wonder, and he thinks for a moment.