23, 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
" WEDDING CAKE "

THEY'RE SO PRETTY, IT HURTS.
IM NOT TALKING 'BOUT BOYS, I"M TALKING 'BOUT GIRLS
THEY'RE SO PRETTY WITH THEIR BUTTON-UP SHIRTS.
AND THEY'RE SO PRETTY, IT HURTS.

──────

cringe warning ahskskd

- 𝟭𝟬.𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠,
YOU AND THE GUY'S SHARED CONDO.

"I didn't wake him up, no." You tell Armin as he quietly opens the door and enters, wiping your hands on your sweatpants and licking icing off your finger quickly.

"Good." He says, quickly putting the back of candles down next to you.

"I can't believe it." You sigh, picking up the icing bag once more and leaning forward to do it perfectly.

"What can't you believe?" Eren asks, stretching as he picks up his bowl of cereal.

"That we almost forgot about his birthday. i hate myself.." you chuckle under your breath, a small sigh escaping your lips as you stand back up to inspect the cake.

Armin laughs softly, and Eren reaches over to pick up some icing on his finger but you slap his hand away.

"Yeah, no." You snort, and Eren huffs.

"Whatever. Is it done?" He groans.

"Yes, it is."

You pick up the candles and gently place them on top, trying your best to put them on perfectly.

"Done. Go wake him up, now bitch. Daddy wants some cake."

Armin punches him in the arm, and your roll your eyes pulling him by his hair, and making your way to you and Jeans room, where he was on his phone, still in bed.

"Get up, we have something for you." You smile, walking over to him.

Jean sits up, and looks to where you were standing in front of him.

"Morning to you too, princess." He laughed, moving your shirt to kiss the side of your stomach, as he was still tired and had no desire to move yet.

You shake your head, smiling as you pull him up.

"Just follow my lead, kay."

You stand behind him, and put your hands over his eyes, and walk slowly to the kitchen to where Armin and Eren would be.

It was a struggle for some damn reason, but you ended up making it.

You take your hands away from his face and move next to the other dudes, and you all exclaim,

"Happy Birthday!"

"Oh my god, thank you guys." He smiles, still groggy from his slumber.

"Eren forgot about the cake, so, we were whipping it up all morning. Well, more y/n, since I was out getting like candles and stuff."