69, 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 69.

" 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄. "

69 position, oral.

unedited..

"Ms. L/n! Mr. Kirstein! Here! Please!" Photography shouts. Jean keeps his hand around your waist, and you proceed to walk from the airport. 

The two of you had been on the same flight all day, pretty much, and it was around dinner time. You weren't all that hungry, since the private jet had champagne and plenty of snacks for the duration of the flight.

You were finally in Germany, yet so tired. Really, you had gotten lucky that you were able to rest your legs and mind after fucking like that, and the drugs had worn off by now, leaving you with a splitting headache.

Paparazzi had never heard of personal space, obviously. A chauffeur was supposed to be waiting for you guys outside of the airport, and so you had to make this quick. 

Eventually, you made it out of the building at a somewhat quick pace, scurrying through the mix of snow and rain out to where you both could see the car. Both of you were dressed in winter coats, hats, gloves, and all you needed for dress to survive the aching cold, except your winter coat was the chinchilla fur Jean had gotten you, both of you dressing fancy for the frigid temperature.

The chauffeur already had directions to the hotel of which you and the entire cast would be staying, so Jean slumped back in his seat and closed his eyes, exhaling lightly, and you smile at him.

In all of this, you were looking forward to getting in an actual bed, and you were sure Jean was too. After fourteen and a half hours on a plane-seat, and pullout beds, you needed an actual mattress and silk sheets that would end up ruined in a night.

Seeing all your friends and cast mates would be great, although you'd have to tolerate that man whore Eren, it shouldn't be too problematic, though, since you barely had any scenes with him. You were too looking forward to fucking up names and lines, best part, really. 

Oh, and the 'your character died' party, also an exciting one. There would even be a few new people joining the cast, and you would be meeting them at dinner tonight as well as everyone else at some fancy restaurant in the city.

An upcoming scene you had with Jean was also something to look forward to, since you'd read the script you'd been hyped up all week. Sometimes, you thought that the acting business was a huge mistake, but the further and more you learned the more you realized. 

You would have never met Jean, Sasha, Marco, Reiner, Mikasa, Annie, Maybe even Floch and Vinnie, and so many more people that you hold close to you, and always would. 

Putting those thoughts to the side, you lean on Jean's shoulder and pull your phone from somewhere in your purse after looking for around a good 30 seconds, and open it up while Jean lets his head fall lightly onto yours.

There were a few messages you hadn't seen on the flight, and so you open them with a sigh. Your brother had texted you, a group chat with Hange and Yelena was blowing up with messages, and it was going to give you a headache but you didn't exactly feel like chatting with them just yet, as you were exhausted.