02, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝ hey ladies, hey ladies, your pussy ride like a mercedes ❞

──────

Onyankapon smiles, "Hey, well lets get started"

"Are we doing a certain season? Or like.. most of us for the next season haven't read the full script" You say, sitting your glass on the table.

"Hmm.. any is good. There aren't that many of us anyways" Armin says.

"We should let everyone that was in seasons one through three go first, than like, do a section for those that have already read some of their script" You suggest.

"Yeah I mean it's really just the main cast here. Bertolt lets get a move on" Jean snorts, pouring himself a glass of wine.

"Reiner, we're not soldiers. We're warriors." He shares, getting a small applaud.

"I like that one. Pretty boring though. Uh.. my turn!" Hange smiles, pushing her glasses up and taking a moment to think.

"Sawney isn't very good at expressing himself. He just keeps trying to bite my head off. All time favorite. Shooting that season was fun"

"I'll go next" Jean smiles,

"Nobody convinced me to put my life on the line. This isn't the kind of job you can do without really choosing it yourself" He says, holding up a finger before anyone said something. "And, Being in love with someone is like carrying twenty weights on your shoulders.. If I fell on top of her, I wouldn't be able to get back up"

You both smile, and so does everyone in the table.

"That wasn't the only sappy line you have you know. Theres a lot to come shooting season four" Eren smirks, raising his eyebrow in a 'seductive' way.

"Shut it! My turn" You say.

"I'm saying I want you to hug me, kiss me, and tell me that we'll get married when we're older"

The whole room was filled with sudden, enthusiastic yet somewhat sarcastic applaud.

Jean was just smiling like a fucking idiot at you, which made you giggle.

"Who's next?"

The dinner and games continued, and by 8 pm all of you were back outside getting more photos taken and interviews. Those went on what seemed like for ever.

But now, as you went back into the dining hall to converse as a cast around nine thirty, the kids were out of the room, table was cleared, red wine was poured into everyones glasses and the cigarrettes were lit.

You and pretty much the entire table were laughing your asses off at anothe of Zeke's shitty dad jokes. He could be such a character at times, and you loved him for it. The kids were in their own space, the adults in another. Minus the adults arguing, this just felt like a big old family reunion.

"Hey, Ymir, when's you and Historia's wedding again?" You sigh, resting your cheek in your palm.

"March! We're looking forward to it. You're all obviously invited" She smirks, flashing off the engagement rings on her and her fiancés hands. Historia looked exhausted, ready to get into bed and fall into a deep sleep.