03, 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 '𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝ I'ma write my name on his dick, Don't need a pen or a pencil. All I need is my body ❞

──────

[ MAJOR ANIME SPOILERS AHEAD, PLEASE READ W/ CAUTION 

── c/n = character name

"I grew out my hair for this, it better look fucking sexy blowing in the wind" Eren says, sitting down in his own seat to get his titan scars drawn on.

You were already seated in the chair next to him, being tended to by one of the nicemakeup artists, who always complimented you.

With a small laugh, you say,

"I'm sure it will. Besides this is our last day of shooting and than we can finally take a break for tomorrow,"

"You've literally only been here a week. What break are you looking forward to?" Connie says sarcastically, chuckling.

"Shut it, Springer" 

"Sorry momm-" 

You quickly bring up your foot to kick him right in the dick, causing a pathetic whimper to release from the back of his throat.

"Yo, five minutes people!" The director hollers, knocking on the door as he passes.

"Eren, we gotta go-" You say, picking up your phone and looking at it. 

"Shit, I know. Hurry up woman" He snorts, clapping his hands. Obviously being sarcastic, but getting hit upside the head from the woman who was drawing the titan marks on his cheeks. 

"Yikes.." 

"I'm almost done, Mr. Yeager. Don't test me" She shakes her head, dipping the makeup pencil into the red, powder-like paint and drawing a few more lines to finish the look. We had only just finished a quick breakfast break, and were getting ready to shoot for another character death in the airship.

As he was released from the chair, and you were as well, you both make your way to the golf-carts that would take you to stage C.

"Listen, ill give you my Heatran for your Cresselia" Eren sighs, pulling out none other than a stack of pokemon cards from the back pocket of his outfit.

This is what you did on the side. Since season one, the entire cast had been using pokemon cards to settle unfair rock paper scissors games, bets in general, or just to play with them, cayse why the fuck not. They were fun, even Levi and Zeke had decided to join in. It was pretty much our small inside joke.

You, and Ere were the one with the most legendaries, for all we knew.

"Yeah, absolutely not," You snort.

"I wouldn't trade Cresselia even if It gave me a chance to makeout with Hange. No way" 

He groaned, pulling out another stack.