48, 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐒.

SEXTAPE, PART III,
CHAPTER 48.

" 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐒. "

( FILLER. )

present time,
u and jean are still fighting.

"Come on, y/n! You guys have been at it for like.. almost two weeks now. Make up or break up." Vinnie groans, pointing a finger at you through the camera. She too sat on the porch of her LA apartment, smoking with you so you wouldn't feel all that left out.

You take another long hit of the cigarette, rubbing your eyes only to cause your runny mascara and eyeliner to smudge up even more. 

Your phone sat on the armrest of the chair you were seated in, as you were on your patio. It was around 1.35 am and the stars and moon hung in the sky proudly. And so, you were on a call with your friend, Vincenza, nicknamed Vinnie.

"I know, I know, Vinnie. I just don't wanna cut things." You sigh, looking up then back down to your phone.

"You know what you need? A day of carefree shopping. Just me and you.. no stinky boys who call us women bitches." She says, putting her hand up in the air before taking another hit. "Just me and you. We're both rich, hot, fucking sexy. C'mon. Buy you a car, yeah?" She then offers, and you laugh a little, blowing out the smoke into the night air.

Jean was probably fast asleep in your bed, and here you were. 1 am on the phone with a cigarette hanging from you lips.. you knew he wouldn't like it, but that was the least of your concerns.

"I mean, he asked me to dinner the other evening for tomorrow night.. Said he had something special planned for the both of us, and has reservations." You tell her, shutting your eyes for a few seconds tiredly.

"Oh my god. What the fuck did you say?!" She asks loudly, as if she didn't already say that men suck 200+ times, making you laugh even more than you already had that morning. 

"I said that i'll think about it. He was really soft when he said it, sometimes I swear that he couldn't hurt a fly. Which is mostly true.. when we were on good terms in our relationship fucker brought home a salamander and named it Leonardo Da Vinci. We keep him in a tiny terrarium, by the fish." 

"Wait.. thats cute." She says, sliding the cig into her lips and inhaling deeply. "If you do break up maybe you should let me watch Leonardo until you guys figure yourselves out." She says sweetly, smiling for you.

"Whatever. Maybe I will." You yawn with a small laugh, leaning your chin in your hand.

"Nice. Now, you said that you'll 'think about it.' Why do you do that? You're supposed to get married! What if he proposes!?" She exclaims, rolling her eyes then taking another hit after exhaling the smoke.

"He's not gonna do that, I know. After we've been fighting I think he just needs another chance.. although he never lost the first one, really." You tell her, rubbing your eyes again. "Besides. We haven't talked much in like you said.. almost two weeks. He wouldn't surprise me like that." You say, looking to the side.

.

Jean sighs, listening to you and Vinnie chat. He had never actually met her, but knew that the two of you talked a lot. He didn't exactly like her, but was used to the woman by now.

With a turn, he continues to stare at his phone, tired of waiting for the text he was supposed to receive. 

Instagram
1 new message notification from:
@conniespringah !

WHAT DID SHE SAY ASSHOLE??