63, 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐄.

SEXTAPE, PART IV,
CHAPTER 63.

" 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐄. "

( i would also like to apologize for any misspelling
in my french, i was tired while writing this but believe
it or not I passed my french class. also french jean is a
personal headcanon since some of yall r.. idk. )

"Oui, oui, bonjour maman." Jean sighs, his lips curving into a smile as he pulls his mother into a hug. Mrs. Kirstein a kind, loving, and overall wonderful woman. (Yes, yes, hello mom.)

Tears pricked her eyes, happy to see her only son once again, although they saw each other barely even a month ago at Thanksgiving.

"Tu as tellement grandi depuis la dernière fois que je t'ai vu!" She speaks. Her and him communicated in mainly French, but she switched just so she was able to talk to you and your family.  (You've grown so much since I've last seen you!)

She then turns to you, and cups your face in her hands and you laugh, a bright smile stretching across your face. "Oh mon dieu, tu es magnifique!"

"C'est si bon de vous voir Mme Kirstein, et merci." You smile, and she shakes your hand before going into a break of French Jean hadn't taught you. (Its so great to see you Mrs Kirstein, and thank you.)

"Maman, elle parle moins français que tu ne le penses." Jean chuckles, stopping her from going too far politely, putting his hand on her shoulder, and she scoffs, waving him off in a 'I knew that.' way. (Mom, she doesn't speak as much French as you think.)

"Excuse me, I'm sorry! You're just gorgeous!" She spoke with a thick French accent, although you were able to understand her enough to get where she's coming from. You pull her into a hug, and Jean puts his hands in his pockets of his suit.

Everyone in the house was preparing to go to Christmas mass, such as getting their shoes on and fixing their makeup or whatever they were wearing. Jean was rocking the South Park Christmas socks and a very.. Christmas-y tie, as in a very holiday spirited' print.

You weren't in anything special, but a maroon, bodycon sweater dress with matching heels and black pantyhose. Your legs would end up freezing, but it was worth the look. 

'Beauty is pain!' your mother always declared, and god, was she was right. The house was warm now, but as noted, the could would soon brush against your legs and everything would be over, the bliss of the indoor heat.

"Thank you, please." You exhale, and let go of the hug, she puts her hands on your shoulders and presses a kiss to each of your cheeks, too smiling. Your mom was soon to make her way down the steps, and greet Mrs. Kirstein with a bright smile.

They then proceed to chat, and your mom takes her around the family home, and she looks around curiously, not touching but observing. Jean stretches his arms as the women leave the foyer, then speaks;

"After that I need a Red bull." 

.

"Hark! The herald angels sing, glory to the newborn king! Peace on earth, and mercy mild, god and sinners reconciled. Joyful, all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies! With angelic hosts proclaim: 'Christ is born in Bethlehem!' Hark the herald angels sing: 'Glory to the newborn king!"