The door to the master bedroom clicked open as they entered, closed, and locked behind them. Ciel snuggled into Sebastian's arms, the hand that had rested upon his chest slipped upward to the butler's shoulder, gentle, wandering fingertips finding their way up Sebastian's collar to his neck, touching the pulse point lightly. His skin is cool... softer than I thought it would be... Ciel thought as he let his fingers dance slowly across the skin of his butler's neck, a fingertip gently traced a line from just behind Sebastian's ear and down his throat. Sebastian smiled; the curious touch brought goosebumps to his flesh. He swallowed hard, Adam's apple rising and falling beneath the exploring fingers and chuckled softly. Ciel opened his eyes slowly, seeing his own fingers pressed lightly against his butler's flesh, and pulled them away, a blush rising to his cheeks. For a moment he had thought it was just a dream. His eyes widened a bit, and he cleared his throat, straightening himself a little in Sebastian's arms before he placed the boy gently at the side of his bed.

Sebastian smiled endearingly and bowed his head a little, ruby eyes met Ciel's, and the young Lord looked away, standing there beside his bed with his hands before him, fiddling with the blue diamond ring on his thumb.

"Bring me my night clothes." Ciel took the eye patch from his pocket and tossed it on the table beside the bed and began rolling the sleeves of his white dress shirt back down from his elbows.

"Yes, Bocchan." Making his way to the bureau, Sebastian searched for the requested night shirt. He could feel Ciel watching him and glanced back over his shoulder only to see his young Lord look away, fiddling with the unclasped button on the wrist of his shirt. The boy paused a moment and cast another glance up at Sebastian, caught his butler's knowing gaze, and looked back to the button again. Curious indeed. Sebastian thought, and smiled to himself as he took a moment to straighten the rest of the clothes feeling Ciel's eyes moving over him once more. When he turned to face his Master, Ciel looked away, pretending to study his own fingernails this time, as he waited to be dressed for bed. This is quite the fascinating development Sebastian thought as he approached his Master, kneeling before him in a single, graceful movement, preparing to unlace his boots.

"Did you not enjoy your visit with Lord Trancy?" Slender fingers worked deftly at the leather strings and he looked up at Ciel, head tilted curiously, knowing smile on his lips. Ciel had been watching his hands and flicked his eyes to meet Sebastian's for only a moment, then glanced away, straightening himself to his full height so as not to feel so vulnerable.

"No. His company is... less than congenial."

"Oh?" Sebastian slipped the boot from the young Lord's foot, now looking back to his work. He could still sense the change in his Master, and this new, more defenseless presentation was igniting his hunger and trying his patience. "How so?" Sebastian was barely listening, instead, ruby eyes fixed upon his duties, drinking in the practice of undressing the young Lord, which had recently become the most difficult of his duties to preform without distraction.

"He plays childish games... I don't have time for such things." Ciel replied shortly, scoffing at the idea of doing something so juvenile as playing. Only half listening, Sebastian chuckled softly.

Perhaps Trancy's little game was not completely detrimental, Sebastian thought, I wonder if I may afford a liberty or two. The butler slipped the garter from Ciel's slender calf, sock following suit. He paused for a moment, letting gloved fingertips ghost softly up the back of Ciel's slender calf, tracing deliberately to the bend in his knee. When the touch was not immediately rejected, he cupped his hand around the boy's calf, running his thumb over the muscle there, eyes flickering at the sight of the pale skin beneath his gloved hand.

"Now Bocchan, it's respectable to make time for games occasionally." Ciel shivered at the touch, shifting awkwardly as he stood there before his butler. "It keeps you young." Sebastian looked up at him, smiling coyly as he let his fingers trail back down the boy's calf. A finger tapped Ciel's foot, and he lifted it, allowing Sebastian to slip the sock and garter from his skin and set it aside. Sebastian paused then, taking a moment to cradle the heel in his palm, fingers caressing the soft indent at the inner ankle. He repeated the process for the other sock and garter. Ciel pulled his foot away and stirred before Sebastian once again, trying to calm the goosebumps that rose on his flesh at the gentle touch. The young Lord's mind raced, confused as he simultaneously distained and reveled in the far too gentle touch. He blinked hard to clear his mind, doing his best to appear daunting; to be the Lord Ciel Phantomhive all those around him had come to respect and fear, although, at the moment, he felt neither.

"Well, yes, I suppose so. But I do not want him here again. Or Claude. Neither of them are welcome here. Is that understood?" Sebastian bowed his head, hand over his heart in acknowledgement. He smiled to himself, satisfied in the knowledge that he need not worry about that particular intrusion again. He did not like to share, especially with greedy butlers.

"Yes, My Lord. It has already been taken care of. Neither of them shall return." The black-haired butler placed the socks and garters on the chair beside the bed, above the now slackly laced boots and stood, taking a step towards is Master.

"Very good." Ciel nodded confidently, as though he had seen to it himself. Sebastian smiled and reached for Ciel's belt, but the boy pulled away, small hands grasping at the metal buckle protectively. "No... no I... I'll take care of it." Surprised, Sebastian took a step back, placing his hands back at his sides, brow furrowed. Ciel froze for a moment and said the first thing that came to his mind to break the tension. "Did you bring the tea?"

"No, Master. I'll bring a fresh cup now."

"Yes. That will be good... do that." Sebastian bowed his head again and turned to leave, frowning. This was a rather unsavory development and he toyed with the idea that he pushed a little too far with the young Lord under the already unpleasant circumstance. Sebastian banished the thought as he exited the room to fulfill the promise of afternoon tea, leaving Ciel to dress himself for bed.