⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞⌝

"Well, I'm not from this world," I told her. She tilted her head and gave me a curious gaze. This really sounded like I was in some kind of movie or something.

"What do you mean?" She asked me. "Well sorry to break it to ya, but this world is a video game," I told her. Yet face turned to immense shock, then turned to confused.

"What's a video game?" She asked me. I didn't wanna explain any of this to her-

"Uhh well let's say I'm from another universe! And I was sucked into here because of some kind of magic or whatever. To get back to my original universe I need to collect the elemental gems. The fire, air, water, and earth. To form a gauntlet with the magic shifting gem." I explained to her. I looked over to her to see her face neutral.

It literally looked like she was loading right now. Processing the information I dropped on her like a bomb. She stayed there spacing out for a second.

"Can you tell me about this 'original universe' of yours?" She asked me, finally snapping out of her loading state.

She stared at me practically with stars in her eyes. I told her about everything. The city, the food, and everything else.

Well not everything, if I told her everything she'd be loading for hours! I told her the important stuff, or the stuff I think was important for a kid like her to know. Like gadgets and games and toys or whatever.

She looked amazed and overwhelmed. After I told her all about that stuff, she was loading again.

Her mouth was left hanging open as she processed such information. It was kinda funny how she looked in her loading state. Like she was spacing out or something.

When really she was probably thinking about it all.

I giggled a bit at her face. She faced me and pouted. "What's so funny??" She asked me. "Your face is." I told her before laughing again.

She pouted at me again. "There's really all those stuff in your world?" She asked me. "Yup! You better believe it!" I told her. It's kind of weird to tell a child all these things, especially if they never knew they existed.

Like this new generation probably get phones at grade 1 or 2 or something. And this girl is 11! And because she's in this game, she doesn't know anything about it. It's quite odd for me.

"Well, Saki. I think we should go to sleep already. It's already really dark and we still have another adventure ahead of us tomorrow." I told her.

She nodded and crawled into the tent. I went in after her and laid down. Kun was already soundly sleeping in his sleeping bag, while Saki crawled into hers. I didn't have one, so I was just gonna sleep without one.

I mean, how hard can it be to fall asleep on the ground?

"Good night Saki." "Night Sho." She said before drifting off to sleep. I tried to get comfortable on the floor, this was harder than I expected.

I lied there awake for a while, trying to fall asleep. And eventually, I did. It wasn't quite a comfortable sleep, but it was good enough!

I dreamt about nothing that night like I usually did. I woke up, blinking a couple of times before sitting up.

Kunimi and Saki were still sleeping, wonder what time it was.

There was no light coming in to out of the tent. So it was still dark outside, was it dawn?

I zipped the tent entrance open and peeked my head out, it was dawn. The sound of running water and crickets filled the air. I crawled out of the tent again and zipped it up as I left.

A gust of cold wind hit me, making me shiver. I took out a jacket from my inventory and put it on. It was a bit warmer now.

I sat on the ground and started smelling the daisies, I loved flowers.

Nature's beauty.

I saw a glimpse of light coming from the sky, the sun peeked with light. It was rising already.

Another day of adventure begins.