⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫⌝

~Third POV~
"Kenma do you know where we're going?" Hinata asked impatiently.

They were walking for so long his legs were starting to get kinda tired.

He was also kinda doubting his friend's sense of direction- not that he didn't trust Kenma, it's just that the forest was full of trees and he was scared Kenma may have gotten mixed up with the trees.

"Of course, I do Shoyo. I kinda memorized this place pretty quickly. I have been going from camp to village back and forth quite a lot lately, trying to see if anyone new arrived. So far no luck, well except you of course." Kenma replied while slightly smiling.

"Oh okay, Kenma!" he replied with a big bright smile.' Cute' Kenma said smiling to himself.

Every time he played with Shoyo online, his avatar wasn't him so it wouldn't smile.

They never met in person. Having the fact that Shoyo lived in Miyagi while Kenma lived in Tokyo.

They streamed a couple of times together, only online of course.

But every time he'd watch Shoyo's streams he'd have a slight blush whenever he smiles on his facecam.

He had a liking on the ball of sunshine.

I mean who wouldn't like him?

Kenma usually wouldn't warm up to people fast.

He'd rather be alone, but he had a few friends.

Like Kuroo and some other people.

But for some reason Kenma took a liking to Hinata.

It didn't take them long to become close friends, and even Kuroo was shocked.

Hinata was a literal ball of sunshine.

His big bright smile could light up a whole atmosphere and change the entire mood.

His laugh- omg his laugh. It's frickin adorable, it usually gets called adorable by his audience on Twitch.

As well as his online friends, but they would never admit that.

He had his light orange hair that looked so soft and silky, even though he would never comb it.

Then his eyes. Those light brown eyes.

They may not be blue or green, but they were somehow still pretty.

The way they shined in the light or just shined all the time.

Anyway, they eventually made it to camp.

The camp was just a simple tent with a circle outlined by rocks and burnt logs in the middle, resembling a campfire.

Hinata started looking around so he could familiarize everything.

Everything was still covered in snow, as in the real world it was nearing December and it was starting to snow.

The game developers every year add the same seasons in the game as it is in the real world so it's more realistic.

He peeked into the tent and saw 2 sleeping bags and an oil lamp.

"Hey Kenma?" He heard a hum in response before he continued.

"Where'd you get all this stuff to set up camp?" He asked, curious as to where Kenma got all this equipment.

"I explored the snowy village and found some shops that sell this stuff. So I bought them in a plan to set this place up." Kenma replied.

"Also by the way Shoyo, if you snap fingers a digital screen will pop up in front of you. It shows your inventory and stuff." He continued.

Hinata nodded at this newfound information and clapped his hands twice. And as Kenma said, a blue digital screen appeared in front of him.