⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧⌝

Then out of nowhere, a worrying thought popped into my head.

If we die in the game... what happens?

Like do we revive or are we just dead?

My thoughts were interrupted by another strong bone-chilling gust of wind.

I shivered again.

I needed to find someplace to stay warm and to hide from the winds.

The only light I had left was the illuminating moon, my lantern's oil ran out when I came out of the tunnel a while back.

I had to find a solution, and quick.

I looked around desperately, not wanting to know what happens if you die, but to him, everything was almost pitch black.

I thought for a while and decided to grab a jacket from my inventory to keep myself a bit warmer.

While I was in the gear tab, looking for my jacket, I came across night vision goggles.

These were perfect! I needed these right about now! So I took them out, along with my jacket, and put both of them on.

These goggles were perfect for the situation I'm in right now! I can finally see everything much much clearer!

I looked around, to try and find some shelter to hide in. I was mainly looking for a house, maybe some random one but or something but I couldn't find one.

So I gave up on that idea. Instead, I was trying to find a cave.

Soon enough after looking, I found one.

I ran into it immediately.

It didn't look like a deep cave, more like at the bottom of one of the mountains.

But it was the best thing I could find so it was good enough.

Luckily, the winds were blowing the opposite way of the cave, so I didn't feel any more unsettling gusts of wind anymore.

I was certainly happy about that! But I still had no light, because like I said a while ago, it ran out of oil.

So there I was sitting in complete darkness, but with my night vision goggles still on I could still see everything so it was fine.

I had no other choice but to sleep there because I wouldn't dare to go outside and even try to make my way back to camp with that kind of wind outside.

So I sat, tried to get as comfortable as I was ever gonna get, and tried to sleep.

After a few minutes of trying, I finally got my rest.