⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱⌝

Half of the people in the camp went with Yamaguchi, to see if it's Hinata and Kenma.

If it was them they'd bring them to their camp.

They went into the forest, following the fire, then suddenly a big gust of snow and wind hit and it put out the fire.

Even if they had lamps it was still pretty dark, they got lost.

"Guys, I think we're lost" Lev said, a bit of worry in his tone of voice.

"No shit sherlock" Yaku said.

"What are we gonna do now?" Yamaguchi asked.

While Kenma and Hinata were eating some food and drinking some water to stay full and hydrated so they wouldn't die.

They were sitting by the campfire, that was lit, then suddenly a big gust of snowy wind came and put out the damn fire.

"Oh come on, it took forever to set that up!" Hinata whined, annoyed that the wind just wasted their hard work.

Kenma was just as annoyed, but he just put on a poker face because why not.

Hinata just pouted and continued to eat his food, but in the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a little light coming from the forest.

'Fireflies? No, the light seems too big for a firefly.'

He thought."Kenma, there's a light coming from there." Hinata said pointing at the dim light hiding in the trees.

"Should we check it out?" He continued.

Kenma nodded, while taking out a weapon, in case it was some kind of enemy.

Shoyo doing the same, they walked over to the light.

Very silently, because they didn't know what it was, so if they wanted to kill it they could just surprise attack it.

They walked and walked and walked until they were both hiding behind trees, they peaked and saw- a human?

Hinata stepped out the moment he saw a familiar face.

"BAKA KAGEYAMA BAKA" He randomly said pointing at Kags.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE" He shouted back. Hinata ran real fast and tackled him to the ground.

They were both just laughing.

"Well Kenma, it looks like we found everyone, well half of everyone." Hinata said standing up from the cold of snow while helping Kageyama up.

He smiled his bright usual smile.

Everyone blushed a bit, but it wasn't noticeable because it was pretty cold, so their faces were already red.

Well except Suga, he didn't blush. Neither did Daichi.

Suga just hugged Hinata happy to see him.

"You guys got stuck here too? After finding the shifting gem?" SugaSuga asked.

Kenma nodded while being he's locked by Kuroo.

"How are we gonna get back?" Kindaichi asked the 2, hoping they had somewhat of an idea or they already knew how to get out.

"I haven't been able to think about anything yet, so no theories coming from me." Hinata answered, while still being embraced tightly by Suga.

"You guys should pack up camp and move to ours!" Lev said enthusiastically.

"Okay!" Hinata said, pulling away from Suga and grabbing Kenma so he can pack up too.

They put all the stuff back into their inventory and ran back to the other group.

While they were walking Tsuki just randomly grabbed Hinata and put him on his shoulders.