⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞⌝

The screen was a kind of transparent blue.

It had a bunch of buttons labeled: Weapons, Outfits, Potions, and friends.

Hinata clicked friends and saw that all the people he friended in-game were online and on the same server.

"It seems we're on a private server since only the people part of our clan is here." Hinata concluded.

Kenma nodded in response," I guess so Shoyo, now all we have to do is find them."

"Yepp, wonder what they're doing right now."

Somewhere else:
~Still Third POV~
"Can yall shut the fuck up??" Iwaizumi shouted at the fighting Oikawa and Kageyama.

"But Iwa-change he started it." Kawa said pointing at Kageyama while facing Iwaizumi.

"NO, I DIDN'T DUMBASS!" Kags said, smacking the back of Oikawa's head.

Tsukishima just snickered behind the 2 of them.

Just watching the funny scene as the great king and the king fought because of bickering.

While Akaashi facepalmed, why did he have to get stuck with these chaotic people while Kuroo and Bokuto were just being bros.

Yaku and Yamaguchi went to the snow village to get some more stuff to restock camp.

There were about 14 people in the camp they set up so far.

So there were 7 tents, 2 people in each.

There was a big campfire in the middle, although it wasn't lit yet.

Meanwhile with Yamaguchi and Yaku...

~Yamaguchi POV~
We were in the village walking around to see if there were any more shops.

Me and Yaku already got all the stuff we needed to restock so we just decided to walk around to see if anything new came.

They had already been stuck in the game for about 3 daysn't great but it wasn't that bad either.

I and Yaku strolled the village until it got dark, then I saw a fire in the forest.

Not a wildfire.

A campfire, located somewhere located in the Cherry blossom forest.

It wasn't the fire from our camp.

It was coming forest parallel to where our camp was.

I nudged Yaku a bit and pointed at it.

"A fire? Where could that be coming from." He said, just as confused as me?

The fire wasn't that clear. It kinda just looked like a red blob.

But it was t back to camp and told everyone about it.

~Third POV~
"Another fire from the other forest?" Suga said quite confused.

"Maybe it's new players?" Oikawa said, "they probably are- but who though?"

Everyone sheugged except Akashi, who immediately had an idea and checked his friend's list.

"The people there seem to be... Hinata and Kenma.." He said.

"HINATA AND KENMA?!" Everyone said with shock.

"They got stuck in here too?" Tanaka said.

To be honest, they were a bit happy Hinata was here but also felt bad that they got trapped here too.

"We should go to them!" Noya said, wanting to see Shoyo.

Everyone nodded in agreement as they got some lamps and made their way to where Yamaguchi said he saw the fire.