⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞⌝

~Hinata POV~
I was on my usual twitch stream, but not Smap for once.

Usually, on my streams, I play VR Smap but sometimes when I'm not in the mood to play Smap I just play VR minecraft instead.

I was just playing some Minecraft. It was 4 o'clock, my stream schedule.

I only started streaming a year and a half ago, but I guess you can say I built up a decent amount of audience.

I only started Smap a year ago, but it was kinda hard to XP so it took a while to level up.

At the time I started streaming a lot of other people started too, it's like a whole new generation of Twitch streamers started a year and a half ago.

I was reading the chatbox to find the latest gossip or something.

Random person:
Have ya'll hear that some streamers have gone missing???

What? Is that why Kenken09 hasn't been logging in is Smap? "Hey guys who've gone missing so far?" I asked my viewers.

Random person:
So far Kenken, Kagsboi, Kawa-kun, and...

He just kept listing?! It's like the whole gaming community just poofed.

I was wondering why my online friends weren't logging in. Because they were gone!

"Well, guys sorry to tell ya'll but I have to end my stream a little earlier today! So Sho-kun signing out!"

And at that, I ended the stream. I turned off my pc and went to my bed and scrolled through Twitter, out of boredom, and saw that a lot of my friend's most recent tweets were just a few days ago.

'What happened?' I wondered. I watched their streams usually or played with them, and they all reached level 20 already.

I had a hunch this missing case had some sort of connection with this level 20. I was still at level 19.

The next day, I got on stream a few hours after I woke up.

I wanted to find out what happened to them. "Hello everybody! I guess you can see I am a bit off my stream schedule. Sorry for that I just really wanted to play!" I said with a big smile across my face, hiding my worry for my missing friends.

My stream filled up pretty fast, although I was definitely off schedule there were still a lot of people watching.

I started playing Smap, grinding XP points to get to level 20. And soon after I did.

Nothing happened. I did unlock a new area in the game tho. So I went to check that out.