⌜𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨⌝

My VR self went to venture into the new area, hoping to unlock a new item or place.

The new place was in a cave, with a bright light at the end.

I walked there and at the end of the tunnel, I saw a snowy village.

Before I stepped out of the cave I opened my inventory.

I put on a thin long sleeve, hoodie, a jacket, another thicker jacket, some gloves, a scarf, socks, and winter boots.

Or I basically out on winter gear.

Although it was just a game, you could still die because of hypothermia in the game.

The moment I stepped out of the tunnel, a quest appeared.'Talk to the village swordsmith.'

I was still reading chat and talking to the stream audience, of course, it would be awkward if I didn't talk.

I made my way to the swordsmith shop and talked to the swordsmith.

"I have a request for a magic gauntlet, but to make it I need a shifting jewel. Could you adventurer find it for me, please? I promise I will pay you generously." He asked.

A yes or no bar came up and I pressed yes.

'Everything is going smoothly- maybe the gamers went missing because of a kidnapper?' I thought suspiciously as worry flooded my thoughts.

"Great! I heard you can find the shifting gem in a cave in the Cherry blossom forest! Thanks for your help adventurer!" The swordsmith continued, and at that, I left to go to the Cherry blossom forest.

I had an idea what cave he was talking about, I passed it while making my way to the village!

I arrived and just as I thought, I saw the gem at the back of the cave.

I ran over to it quickly. Being excited that I'd be able to finish this Swordsmith's quest and move on.

I picked it up and did a little happy dance and smiling with my eyes closed.

I was very happy to find the gem, and I was also happy he found it where I thought I would.

All had I to do now was make it back to the Swordsmith and give him the gem.

Then I'd get paid a good amount of money.

"YES, I FOUND IT!" I said his voice full of happiness to his audience.

When I opened his eyes again- I couldn't hear any chat notifications.