~Chapter 6~

Warning for some triggers such as...........                                                   Underaged Drinking                                                                                              Mentions of Smoking and suicide attempt                                                 Cursing 

I should be adding Warning to these chapters. Sorry that I haven't till now!😓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV

What the actual FUCK!? Why is there a hot pink car chasing me???? '"Heyyy~ Izuku~" What the fuck are their girls from school chasing me?! I start speeding up on my skate board going down my street when I turn around and the car is RIGHT BEHIND ME!!! "Izuku~! Come drive with us!" " Um s-sorry ladies but I have p-plans." By this point I'm sprinting down the sidewalk with my skateboard in my hands. "ooooo look at Izuku he's soo hot running!" -I'm mega gay ladies!- But.... I CANT JUST SAY THAT!! "Ladies please stop following me!" As I'm basically running for my life like it's the zombie fucking apocalypse. Then I see my hot ,drooling over savior getting into his 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE silver convertible. (can you guess who it is?) Fucking Katsuki of course he owns a nice car. Like come on have you seen movies?! All the hot guys own hot cars. "Katsuki!!!" I yelled for his name as if my deepened on it. "huh?!" As he still shocked and confused I see he noticed the girls car chasing me and he jumps in the car. I jump into his car threw his car window and yell drive at him as he stomps on the gad pedal. And holy shit it feel like I was in a Fast and Furious movie. But it started getting late so the girls give up on the chase. "Holy fuck that was crazy right Kacchan!" After I said that my face got hot and I slapped my hand over my mouth as he chuckles. "Kacchan? That's a new one." " Shut it King of the school."

Katsuki POV

"Shut it King of the school." He says then I remember -When was the last time I was called that?- "Hey you ok?" "Huh oh yeah I am fuckard!" I snap back at him. "Hahahaha that's funny." Then there this silence the only thing that you can hear is the car driving on the street. "Hey are you busy tonight like do you have plans?" He asks me interrupting the silence. "Tch no I don't I just needed to get something from the store." "Great so hang out with me!" He said so excited. "Pft and why the fuck would I do that?" Then he pauses. "Because my dad is on a business trip this weekend." Ah makes sense why he hasn't gone home his step-mom is home. "And even if I stay out she wouldn't care so come on." He looks at me after his sentence with his bright emerald eyes. "I'll show you make secret spot I found it the day I moved here." Katsuki say no. SAY FUCKING NO! "Tch sure I have nothing to do." FUCK! I yell at myself mentally. "Cool go to the closest gas station please. And don't worry I'll pay for everything." "What are you paying for?" "Well~ have you ever drink before?" He asks me and at that moment I regretted my decision.

Once we get to the gas station he walks in then walks out with two 8-packs of beer and a big bag of different types of chips with some other snacks. "How the fuck did you get beer?" " Oh its called a fake id stupid. Now go to northern peak please." He say in reply. On the outside I'm making a face as if I've drank before but my mom would murder me if I did I know shocking. And a fake id?! WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GET ONE!? Once we get to the peak that over looks the bright city Greeny gets out the car with the beer walks over to the edge. "Isn't it beautiful Kacchan!" He says as he opens a beer and drink some. While he is standing in the moonlight you can really capture his beauty....... FROM certain angles of course. Like he curly green hair and his body. He isn't buff but you could till he was fit probably from skateboarding. And I don't think I've ever seen a guys butt the big but not to big buy still squishy from the looks of it. My face immediately blushes as I realize what I'm thing of. -I'm not gay unless I am?.......shit- I think to myself. "Hey Kacchan catch!" He tosses me a opened beer bottle as he looks up at the sky with a distant look in his eyes. "So I was not expecting a baby face like you would drink." "What are you crazy of course I drink if I didn't how would I be able to survive in that house." He mumbled the end of that sentence before taking a huge chug of his beer. "Hey lets plain truth or dare!. "And why the fuck would I play that for?" "Well we have snacks and beer and no school tomorrow so obviously this calls for a sleep over outside on this peak!" I mean he isn't wrong and that sounds actully kinda fun. "Tch fine let me just text my mom real quick so she doesn't worry her tits off."