~Chapter 5~

Izuku POV

Why......why........why do I feel like breaking down right now as I run to the bathroom. Usually when she say stuff like this I would just brush it off or say something back but I felt................................ frozen to her words. Was it because she did it in front of people. Is it because she slapped me harder than she's ever done. Is it because her words are playing on loop in my head like a broken record. I feel wet hot liquid stream down my face as I slam the bathroom door and into a stall. Why did I even go into the stall so I can cry?! God why am I so fucking pathetic I think to myself as I start breaking down on the toilet seat. I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my cries. I start calming myself down so I stand up to grab my bag to unlock the stall door. I open my bag and grab my concealer placing it on the sink counter. I wash my face to get the redness under my eyes to go away. As the water rolls down my face the old concealer on my face washes away with it. I get disgusted when I look in the mirror to see a bruised cheek and a cut with it. Before I could start covering it up the door opened followed by deep footsteps.
"Nerd?" Heh of course it's him. "Didn't I say when you see something like that happen to just walk away." " Well I got a little worried cause from looks of it." He walked closer to me catching my attention. "This isn't the first time you've been hit like this."  He said as he pointed at my cheek. I don't know why but I felt vulnerable having someone see my bruises for the first time. It angers me but I feel like crying again.  -God I'm weak- is all I could think as I look away from the blond in front of me. 

Katsuki POV 

I was confused and shocked that a parent would abuse their child like this. And in front of the principal who could easily be reported by.  -What a dumb whore!-   I saw him open a small like bottle then a liquid squeeze out of the tip then him apply it to his bruised face.  Then I noticed a dark purple hand shape on the back of his neck that looked like is was only getting darker. I felt revolted that his parents did this to him.... its disgusting. Like my mom would smack me on my head but only when I was annoying or I deserved it. But this is just plain abuse to their own child. Jeez he is making me soft "Tch!" but he is cute.......FROM!!! certain angles I guess. "Uh you have bruises on the back of your neck nerd." I think he got really nervous or something cause he quickly slapped his hand over the bruise. I watched confused to why he was backing up to the wall blocking the view of his bruise. "Um c-can you h-help me cover it............................p-please." Is all he says while handing me the small bottle. He turns around facing his back to me as so that I can apply the liquid to hid bruise. 

No ones POV 

Izuku was very vulnerable when it came to his bruises so asking someone he barely knows to help cover them took a lot of guts for him. He was trying his best to not cry so he clutched his arm and stared down at the ground nervous of looking up.  

"So how long has this been going on?" Izuku was very taken back from this question and he hated hearing it. "It doesn't matter its my problem so after your done just forget about this." "Tch why should I your being abused by your mom and dad." "You don't get what going on your just witnessed it but don't know what is going on. Ok! So drop it!" "What's your fucking deal I'm just trying to help!?" Bakugo finished applying the foundation to Izuku's neck. "Well I don't want your help!" "Why not what's so wrong with having help! HUH! You think I'm not good enough or some shit!" Izuku didn't reply but just clenched his fist and looked down.  Silence there was only silence. Bakugo was irritated with the silence Izuku was giving him. "Tch whatever don't tell me then." Bakugo said in annoyance as he put the small bottle on the counter and headed for the door. "She isn't my mother she is my step-mom." Bakugo stopped in his tracks as he heard this. "We have detention we don't wanna be late." Izuku said in a peppy voice and smile. But at the moment he would've passed Katsuki he stops and says clearly and quietly. "Keep this a secret please Bakugo." Then he walks out the door leaving Katsuki in the empty bathroom.