~Chapter 2~

Bakugo's  POV

Whispers through out the school were talking about a new kid today which is unusual cause it's the middle of the year. I opened my locker to find at least 10 love letters falling out and I just groaned in annoyance until I hear the worse nickname in the world "yo Bakubro!"
"Ughhh what shitty hair?" "Woah nice haul dude!" "A haul haha as if this is just a pain in the ass" I say and I pinch my nose. "Hey did you hear we are having a new student and they are in our class" "cool I don't care" " damn so blunt." I walked to my classroom with shitty hair following me while he is on his phone. I walked in and sat at my desk and looked at the cherry blossom tree that is right outside my window. I like to watch as it sways in the wind and the petals fly off into the wind it's calming to watch. "Ok everyone sit their asses down for class." As soon as he says that I put my head down into my arms not caring at all.
"Ok so y'all have heard that we are having a new student today and 'he' is joining our class so please just don't cause trouble to him. "Ugh it's just gonna be another extra" I say out of annoyance. "Actually he has better grades then you bakugo so maybe your the extra." Wtf does he mean? I lift my head up curious of who this bastard think he is trying to be better than me.I'm number one in this school so that comment makes me pissed. As everyone looks up at the door to see a semi tall guy walk in with bright red shoes and a yellow backpack on his back and a skate board sticking out at the top of it. Holy shit it the guy. "Say your name." "Hey my name is Izuku Midoriya." He replies to the Caterpillar of a teacher. "Holy shit .....y-your H-h-ho-"   "YOUR HOT!"