˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8: my wife

*****

With you, here begins my fable.
I've lived every line in it to the fullest.

With me, here begins your fable.
For it has created another world of ours.

This has never happened before. What does all of this mean?

Clouded with thoughts, here I am, yet all I can think of is you.

We're not two entities anymore but are one soul. I submit myself to you.

You complete me, and I complete you.

The rest of my life is with you.
You make me whole, and I make you whole.

I'll spend the rest of my life with you.

*****

The next day, I was afraid to do down and face him. After what happened between us and what Jungkook and my father did to me, I don't know what to do. I gathered up the courage and slowly descended the stairs.

Jennie was sitting on the couch with Jungkook. I breathed out in relief that someone was here, except just for him. He gave me a glance and quickly turned to Jennie. I was wearing a yellow summer dress with my hair down.

"I was waiting for you" Jennie squealed.

"I'll leave you guys alone" he said and walked towards his study.

I joined Jennie on the couch and I have really become good friends with her. We can talk for hours without stopping. Or maybe it's because I miss Irene.

Jungkook took my phone away the day we got married. I am not allowed to talk to my friends. He said he will burn my hands if I touched a phone, I don't know if it was just a threat but I was having a feeling that he will.

We were busy talking when we heard a woman shouting. We both got startled and Jungkook also came out pf his study. A very decent looking female entered stomping her feet and glared at Jungkook.

"you got married?" she yelled dramatically.

"Tzuyu, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"answer me, did you get married or not?" she yelled

"yes" he said disappointedly.

"is that her?" she looked in my direction and he nodded.

"who is that?" I whispered to Jennie.

"that's Tzuyu, Jungkook's ex-girlfriend. The one I told you about. They dated for few months before he called it quits" she whispered back.

"can't I get a break?" I mumbled.

"Jungkook, I loved only you and I still love you and I will always love you. How can you do this to me? You promised that we'll get back together once you will become the CEO" she cried, Jungkook glanced in my direction and smiled.

"she means nothing to me, Tzuyu. You don't need to worry about anything" he said and I felt tears prickling in my eyes with each word.

"really?"

"yes, love" he replied and hugged her.

Jennie held my hand and squeezed it.

"can I live here with you as long as I am here?" she asked still hugging him.