DaiSuga ~ just once

⚠️
Smut 🍋
Angst 💧

"Good Morning everyone!"
Daichi entered the gym.
Most of his teammates were already there, Hianta and Kageyama were probably the firsts ones and they were doing their quick attacks.

Tanaka was trying a new approach with Shimizu.

Yachi was looking at her notes.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were stretching.

Asahi, Nishinoya and Kinoshita were chatting about some sick recieve.

Narita and Ennoshita arrived just now, greeting everyone.

And the coaches were thinking about the training.
Daichi noticed something was missing, or someone.

He heard a loud *thump* and turned around just to find Sugawara out of breath leaning on the door.
"Suga are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
"Yes yes!! It's okay! I'm totally ready for the training!!"

Daichi, and pretty much everyone else, looked at him and noticed that something was definitely off.
"Suga, did you sleep tonight?"
"Yeeees! Of course I did! I mean, I had to study a lot so I went to bed at... it was probably 4:30, I think."

The captain's eyes widened "what?? Are you crazy? You slept less than two hours?? Now those huge bags make sense. Suga you can't train today."

"What? No no Daichi I swear I'm fine!"
"For how many days have you had this sleeping schedule?"
Suga scratched is chin, most probably thinking about a lie.
"Ugh, ok listen, it was for about a week... or two, but I really am totally fine!!"

"No Suagwara-" the coach started "-right now you really are in no position to train, go to the infirmary. Sawamura, can you accompany him?"

"Sure."

And so, Sugawara sit on the bed and reluctantly admitted to have a bit of a headache. The nurse gave him a medicine and told Daichi to look for him.

The brunette was sitting right in front of him, on the other bed.
He glanced at his uniform and chuckled.
"You buttoned it wrong."
"Oh."
"Wait, I'll help you."

While he was adjusting it, Sugawara was relaxing a bit, the two of them were at the same height. Once Daichi was done he glanced at him and found him sleeping.
He smiled and gently made him lie on the bed.
"You really needed this uh?" He whispered.

Some time later Takeda came to take a look, he saw Suga asleep and referred to Daichi that once he woke up he could go home.
Long story short, Suga slept ALL DAY LONG.

All the classes and clubs ended, Daichi came to the infirmary and Suga was still sleeping.
He decided to wake him up.

"Oh my god, I feel like I was in a coma." He said while the two of them were heading home.
"Yeah, it pretty much looked like that."
Daichi was some centimeters closer to him, just in case he would fall.

They arrived to Daichi's house.
"I'm home!"
"Daichi! Oh! Koushi-Kun! Welcome! I'm sorry to leave you two alone but we are about to go to a birthday party."

"Oh it's okay, I'll take good care of little Daichi here-" he got interrupted by four tornados that made him fall back. "SUGA ONII-CHAN"
"Oi! You guys could hurt Suga!" Daichi being the authoritarian big brother he is.
"It's ok Daichi, I'm fine!"
"Well then, we're going, good luck with studying!"