the bite of the night - 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh mistress, I'm quite comfortable to serve you and your fine daughters. Plus, I have no confusion at the fact that you could easily hunt me down and kill me." I chuckle. My mistress laughing at me as well, me finding her voice extremely seductive.

"But your blood smells so refreshing, I would love to have a taste." She says, looking directly at me and running her tongue over her lips. I got nervous and looked away, my voice cracking as I replaced the lighter and turned to leave the room.

"I..I- uhm. I'll finish setting the table." I said, quickly nearing the door.

"Kneel!" She bellowed, me immediately dropping to my knees where I stood. My palms and forehead touching the cool floor once again, fear and lust shooting through me like a bullet. I could hear her heels clicking as she neared me, I tried to steady my breathing, calm my ever beating heart. My eyes were still glued to the ground in front of me, but they couldn't help but follow the shadow and the feet that stood in front of me. Her shoe lifted in front of me, her tucking it under my chin and lifting my head to look up at her.

She looked even more tall, I tried to control my urges and not stare at her long legs, her plump and squishy thighs, how her breasts popped out over her flat stomach, being all that I could really see. Or how serious she looked as she stared down at me.

"Did you not hear me child?" She asked, flicking more ash, now atop the crown of my head.

"Yes ma'am. I did." I admitted, afraid and too turned on to lie.

"So you chose to purposely ignore me?" She asked, her foot kicking my chin up higher.

"No ma'am, not at all. Just thought that you were joking." I said, trying to keep my focus on her and the saliva in my mouth.

"Why would I jest about a matter so serious?" She asks, dropping her foot, I held my head up on my own, looking around the room as a response.

"I would like a taste of your blood." She spoke warmly, giving me a gleam of her perfectly sharp white teeth.

"But-" I started, afraid that she would kill me where I stood.

"Do you deny me? I will have it either way. I would much rather prefer involuntarily, but that would result in your death." She spoke with a most spine tingling tone.

"No mistress, I do not deny you." I relented, her humming in content. I silently prayed that after all of these years of service, she wouldn't kill me. Only I couldn't be sure, making my peace with my life if she chose to do the opposite.

Lady Dimitrescu rolled her shoulder a bit, flicking her hand out in the opposite direction, making her long claw like nails spring out. I held my left hand out, revealing my wrist expecting her slice it open. Only she knocked it down with her foot, and lightly kicked my head to the side.

Oh, so she was going to kill me. She was going to splice open my throat.

Oh well. At least I had a good run.

"Be still." She commanded, I closed my eyes, hoping that she was quick about it. That she wouldn't drag my death out like she did the others. I bit down on my lip so hard that it drew blood, I just had to keep myself from screaming or begging for my life.

As long as I was quiet and it was quick, I would be fine.

She took her index finger, swiping along the side of my neck, splitting it immediately. I winced as I felt the burn and sting of my neck. I held my head still, squeezing my eyes shut.

All of a sudden I could smell her entrancing perfume and the faint stench of blood. A coolness overwhelmed me as she lifted me up by my pits, pinning my body to the wall near the door.