~{This is Unexpected}~

"Sorry if there are some mistakes or bad spelling. Also, know that English is not my first language"

'Everything happens after the finish kiss'

*At the Salvator school*
*No one's pov*

Landon just came back. After everything that happened with Cleo, Hope is angry because she can't believe she was betrayed once again.

Lizzie is coming back after what happened with Finch and Josie, she doesn't know that they will be coming to the school too. Well, neither Lizzie nor Hope knows that Josie is coming back to the Salvatore School.

'Hope's pov'

I was spending some time with Landon (who btw is really weird and paranoid). When Lizzie texted me.

Lizzie 😈: Hope would you come outside and help me, please.

Me: Aren't you supposed to be in some camp or something with the witches??

Lizzie😈: Yeah but I talked to Jo and she told me she needed a hand with something so I'm coming back.

Me: ooh ok I'm coming. Wait, are you already here?!

Lizzie😈: Yessss, I'm in the front now move your ass and come help me Mikaelson.

Me: ok coming.

'Lizzie's pov'

I was spending some time away from the school and all the drama but Jo told me to come back. She told me everything was fine now, honestly, I don't know what she meant, but I do know that right now I'm outside the school waiting for Hope to come help me with my baggage.

"I'm going to do it myself," I thought but then I saw her. There she is my bestie, ooh wait she's with the muppet too.

I run to hug her and she does the same.

'Hope's pov'

I get to the front of the school and I see Lizzie running to hug me, so I do the same.

"I've missed you" I whisper.

"I've missed you too, but don't tell anyone," Lizzie says and I just laugh a little. After all, went downhill is good to have my bestie back.

"Wait did something happen you look, I don't know weird" Lizzie says. I'll tell her later.

"Long story," I say. "But I'll tell you later. Let's go inside" I help her with her bags/baggage and we go inside.

'Josie's pov'

I'm coming back to the Salvatore School but this time I'm not coming alone, I'm happy about Finch coming with me. I also asked Lizzie to come back from her trip, but I didn't tell her I was coming back. I just made something up and she believed me.

My dad knows, so I told him to bring her outside. Right now I'm arriving at the school with Finch.

I get out of the car and I see my dad, my twin, and Hope. I'm glad to see all of them. When Hope asked me if I was going to come back I wasn't ready but I am now and I'm glad to see her too.

'No one's pov'

Lizzie and Hope were together when Alaric texted Lizzie to come to the front door, she thought that it was weird so she decided to bring Hope with her.

Hope and Lizzie got to the front and saw the one and only, Josie Saltzman. They were happy to see her again, the things between them are improving. But Hope is still feeling guilty because of what happened with Jo and Lizzie even if they already forgave her.

The three girls hug forgetting that there were others. They hugged for 3 minutes straight and then separated.

'Finch's pov'