forty; should i stay or should i go?

Start from the beginning

She wasn't used to not being the most significant part in peoples lives. And if what Leah said was true, that she wasn't even the most significant in Rosalie's life.

"Miss George, you have been here for the past three hours. I have cancelled two other appointments to sit here and listen to you tell the same stories and ask the same questions, time and time again. So I'm afraid that there's nothing more we can do today, and I'll have to schedule you in for Thursday. Otherwise I fear that it'll be me sat in that chair if I listen to you any longer."

Touché.

Now Delilah sat up and placed an arm on her leg and her head on her fist, "Doctor Collins, are you even a qualified therapist? Because I'm sure the medical board wouldn't be happy to hear you talking to a patient like that."

Delilah had watched Grey's Anatomy and knew that a medical board existed, so she decided to put her knowledge to the test.

Dr. Collins looked quite shocked for a second, almost as if she couldn't believe she'd spoke to one of her patients that way. That was only because she hadn't spoken to her in that way, it was Delilah manipulating her words after all. Sometimes life just needed a bit of excitement, especially when it was destined to last forever.

"Miss George, I am so sorry. I'm not sure what came over me. I just-"

"-Don't worry about it, this session for free would be sufficient enough apology."

"Oh.....I-"

"-Thanks for the session, Doc, it really helped you know. I'll be on my way now."

"Miss George!" The doctor started to shout after the vampire as she started to walk out of the room, "You still need to pay!"

"I'm so sorry!" Delilah shouted back, "I can't hear you!"

"Miss George!"

"Thank you so much, Doc, you really helped me decide what I'm gonna do now!"

And with that Delilah George had left the building, leaving poor old Doctor Collins stood wondering where the girl had gone.

Of course Delilah felt bad about manipulating the women to say those things, but at the end of the day it's just what Doctor Collins was thinking. However, it said a lot about Delilah. Life was so boring in Forks that she'd resulted to hurting that sweet lady who had done nothing but listen to Delilah for the past three hours.

But oh well, there had to be some casualties on the way to success.

Delilah pulled her phone out of her pocket, dialling the one persons number that she knew she would always be significant in her life.

Kathryn Blake was a vampire that Delilah had met during her time with the Volturi, however Kathryn wasn't a member, she was just someone that knew a lot about everyone, very much like Delilah. Which is why she was involved in the Volturi, because Kathryn had the gift of being a bitch- she didn't really, but Delilah just liked to say she did- which meant anything that Kathryn found out, she would tell the Volturi. Mainly because she enjoyed it, but also because it kept her in their favour.

Kathryn was a small girl, she was quite pretty, in fact Delilah had a small crush on her when they first met. However, Delilah was in love with Rosalie at that point, so she never made a move. Besides, Kathryn and Delilah were far too similar for it to ever work out.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Nowhere, where are you?"

"Soon to be wherever you are."

"I'm not telling you where I am."

"That's fine." Delilah moved the phone away from her ear, "You have find my iPhone on." A few clicks later, Delilah placed the phone back to her ear, "You're in the same state, Kathy, are you stalking me?"