Yamaguchi stand in front of the gate, he examine the house. The light is off like no one live there for ages but the most fishy thing is when he tried to push the gate, it opened. It's not locked! The house as beautiful as this is not locked! Yamaguchi is panicking, he looked to left and right but no one's there.

The only sound he can hear is the rain that's pouring a bit hard in the road and in his umbrella, the roof sound like the buzzing angry bee whenever the water met the roof. The other side of the road is foggy. It's like he's in a horror some sort of story.

Yamaguchi slowly pushed the metal gate. He went inside and closed the gate. Yamaguchi walked to the door and it's open too.

"Isn't it trespassing?" Yamaguchi asked the imaginary camera man. Yamaguchi gulped before knocking. "If no one answered, I'm going to leave!" Yamaguchi nodded at himself, knocking for the second time. "Tsukishima-san?!" Yamaguchi shouted knocking a bit louder. "Tsukki?!"

Yamaguchi waited for a minute, his grip tighten on his umbrella. He's nervous that people might find him suspicious — his thoughts stopped when he heard loud clattering sound from the second floor. Yamaguchi stepped back to look at the second floor. It's still dark.

"What if there's a–" He was interrupted by a loud bang like someone or something fall from a higher place. "What if it's Tsukki?" Yamaguchi was torn between n calling the police or going inside to check it up. In horror movies, idiots dies first.

"Damn..." He heard a very quiet murmur inside but enough to make him relieved.

Yamaguchi fold his umbrella and leave it outside before pushing the door open. The inside was darker and the smell... the smell of the house is aphrodisiac. He can smell the pheromones from where he's standing at, it's strong and it's making his knees weakened. What the hell is this?

Yamaguchi's phone rang, stopping him from finding the switch to light up the house. It's Hinata. "Hello?" Yamaguchi answered.

"Where are you?" Hinata asked he can point out the uneasiness in his voice. "Come on, answer me!"

"How can I answer you if you wouldn't stop talking?" Yamaguchi grimaced looking around the house. It's dark and the only light is from the window and it's still not enough for him to see where's the stair or the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Where are you? Are you at Tsukishima's house? Are you? Right? Answer me!" Hinata didn't even stopped talking.

"Calm down, idiot!" He can hear Kageyama from the other side.

"Ah yes. I am but it's looks like he's not here" Yamaguchi turn his back ready to leave. "So I'm–" Yamaguchi was stopped when two big arms was wrapped his waist and his shoulder. Yamaguchi accidentally ended the call due to shock.

He can feel the person who hugged him snuggle to his neck sniffing his scent glands on his neck. The clasp around him tighten and the pheromones became much more stronger, much more aphrodisiac and engaging for him. It's sexy and it's driving him crazy.

"Yamaguchi..." Tsukishima's voice was raspy due to his rut his mind was clouded. He can control himself perfectly if he's in the right mind but right now, he was drowning by his Alpha instinct.

"Tsukki, can you stay away?" Yamaguchi was huffing, his knees weaken and his face was red. The pheromones was. When Yamaguchi unknowingly release his pheromones that's when Tsukishima was completely wrapped around Yamaguchi's delicate hands.

"No." Tsukishima growl at Yamaguchi, pinning him on the wall, harshly. Yamaguchi let out a small yelp. Tsukishima grip the both of his hand, pinning it on top of his head. Now, he can finally see Tsukishima.

He's topless for soggy fries' sake! His golden eyes is glowing. He doesn't have glasses like usually. Yamaguchi's eyes travel from Tsukishima's face to his body to his big friend down there. Yamaguchi let out a gasp.

"Oh my god." His eyes goes back to Tsukishima but the latter was too impatient and claim his lips. "Hmp!" Yamaguchi was too shocked his mouth was opened Tsukishima just pushed his tongue in. He moaned when Tsukishima sucked his tongue. His kisses was rough and hurtle. His hand travel from his back to his butt and pinch it making him one more time.

Tsukishima ended the kiss for a second just to catch up his breath and continue what he's doing. He's been holding back for a very long time to hold the boy, his Alpha instinct was too impatient for this and now it's devouring what it wants for a long time.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi moaned in between their kisses. Tsukishima stopped to looked at the boy. His lips was slightly opened and swollen. His face was flustered and his eyes were half open. He's not in heat but his pheromones was making him crazy.

Hot steamy, crazy and thoughtless night. Will they regret it? What will happen if you drop a fragile glass?

peachlass