He slowly turns around and him and Louis linked eyes and they just fondly started at each other, memorised  by each others eyes.

"Uh - should we begin?" Harry stuttered, his cheeks all red from the interaction. What actually just happened? 

Louis just nodded.

"Okay so Liam sent me the dance to learn but we need to start off with some basic foot work and poses." Harry said standing opposite Louis so his back was on the mirrors and front on Louis.

"It may be easier if you're just in your socks."  Harry smiled and Louis just nodded, taking his shoes off and placing them in a corner of one of the rooms.

"So we'll start by stretching first, since I assume this is your first time doing ballet you need to be relaxed." Harry explained.

"Got it boss." Louis joked and Harry giggles, making Louis's face brighten up.

He giggled.

......

 Once the stretching was over, Harry thought Louis was ready for the basics. He showcased Louis some of the easiest pose first such as 1st to 5th position.

"Okay so these are what we will start with today, is that Okay?" Harry asked shyly. Louis was a big deal he didn't want to seem rude and lose all this money he's getting.

"Harry, you're the teacher here. Do what you want." Louis smirked and harry blushed deepen. Why did Louis have to be this attractive?

"Lets try 1st position please." Harry said, showing Louis.

Louis eyed Harry for a few seconds, his tongue tracing his lower lip before trying the pose. He couldn't get his feet right and his hands by his waist were not much support.

"Here start like this." Harry helped, seeing Louis struggle. 

He moved his feet slowly so Louis could follow then moved his arms into place. Harry's flawless looking pose however Louis was still slouching making the whole pose look messy.

Harry chuckled and walked behind Louis so both him and Louis were facing the mirrors.

"Do you mind if I?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah yeah its fine." Louis nodded.

Harry placed his hands on Louis hips and straighten up the donny's boy back so his head was held up high. Now the position looked a lot better.

"Okay stay like that." Harry smiled still holding Louis in-front of him so he doesn't fall or start slouching again.

"I think you can let go now." Louis smirked and Harry quickly let go and saw how perfectly Louis was standing. His arms in that certain position were causing his muscles to bulge and the veins on his hands were prominent. Harry almost drooled at the sight, he wondered what else those hands can do...

"Darling?" 

Harry quickly looked up in shock and confused by the nickname but he loved it none the less.

"Sorry, you can stop that for now. Okay so lets move on to the next poses." Harry shyly smiled and he started off, until Louis was almost perfect which each position he did.

..... 

"Oh! That went quickly. The hour is up." Harry awkwardly laughed. He really wanted to carry on, Louis being there felt comforting to Harry, for what reason? He didn't know. 

 "Thanks Harry." Louis smiled going to put on his shoes.

'I'll see you tomorrow right? Six?" Harry questioned and Louis just nodded as they both left the studio and Harry locked up.

Louis began walking to his car and realised Harry was walking towards a bike. Its so dark for a boy like him to cycle alone, what if he gets mugged or something, Louis thought.

"Hey Harry!" Louis called out and the curly boy turned around.

"Do you want me to give you a lift home? I can put your bike in my backseat." Louis smiled and Harry smiled back, wider then it should of been, his cute little dimples popping out making Louis coo at the boy.

"Yes Thank you Lou." 

"wee." Harry finished off after realising what he said.

"You can me Lou, darling I don't mind." Lous smiled as he opened his car to haul the bike in and Harry nervously laughed, he's cheeks blooming a tan pink.

Both the boys got in the front and they started to drive off after Harry put his location onto Louis's phone.

"You Okay with listening to the radio?" Louis asked Harry who just nodded.

Harry was just silent humming along to the songs and Louis just looked over every so often and smiled at the small boy. He was just so adorable.

Next song : What makes you beautiful by Louis Tomlinson

Louis was quick to turn the radio off before Harry quickly turned it back on.

"Come on! I hate that song, it was my first ever! My pitch is horrible." Louis complained rolling his eyes at Harry.

"But I think its one of your best! Please lets listen to it." Harry smiled and Louis couldn't say no to those dimples.

"Alright fine. But no complaining about fetus me." Louis joked and Harry let out a little giggle making Louis smile.

"Baby you light up my world like no body else!" Harry sung while laughing as Louis was making disgusting noises.

"Oh come on, you were good!" Harry laughed making Louis chuckle too.

"Whatever you say Harry." Louis rolled his eyes and Harry kept singing along until they reached his and Niall's apartment.

"Thanks for the ride Lou. I'll see you tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"Yep! 6ish again." Louis smiled and Harry hopped out the car and watched Louis pull out and drive away. 

Harry smiled, then realising he left his bike in Louis's car...

.....

AHHH CHAPTER 2!!

I just finished secondary school today meaning I have THREE whole months to do nothing but relax and WRITE!!!

Please vote and comment!

Luv you <3333