Happy birthday Veer

Veer and Bani at a sea side Bani running through the shore Veer chasing her.

Veer:Bani sweetheart wait.

Bani:Veer Aao mujhe pakado(Laughing like a baby😄)

Veer:Abh dheko (He runs faster and caught her)

Bani is wriggling. Veer holds her tightly they are in back hug position.  Veer turns Bani making her face him they both share an eye lock Veer noticing her cute face,her sharp features and came to her eyes by seeing it he was lost. Bani was blushing seeing him. Veer eyes displayed the passion,obsession and love for her. Veer noticed her lips he couldn't stop his mind from thinking her to kiss. Veer cupped her face and went near her Bani was breathing heavily as she was never close to someone her fingers started to shake Veer came more close to her they both can feel each other's hot breath Veer can't take it anymore he was just an inch away from her Bani clutched Veer's shirt they both closed their eyes he came to attach his lips to her but his phone rang. He opened his eyes and saw he was in his bed.

Veer:Shit sapna tha.

His phone was continuously ringing he got irritated as he can't kiss Bani by his phone and he just wanted to rip the caller's ears for calling him at night. He started to search it.

Veer:(Whole searching)Pata nhi kon sa ajeeb si shaitaan hai itni raat ko call kar raha hai saala mera pyaar ka dushman. Ruk na abhi tumhara band bajata hoon.

Finally he got his phone and saw the name and he was hell shocked he attended it immediately.

Veer:(Concerned)Sweetheart kya hua sab thik hai na itni raat ko call kyu ki is everyone ok sweetheart kuch bolo na mera sar phatra.

Bani:Veer everything is ok.

Veer:Nhi kuch toh hai bolo ky......

Bani:Veer shhh.......

Veer was panicked but stopped himself thinking Bani needs to say something about her problems.

Bani:.....5,4,3,2,1 Happy birthday Veer😍

Veer was fully amazed and doesn't know what to say he checked the timing in his clock he was awestruck he doesn't know how to respond. He would have surely hugged her.

Bani:Veer......

Veer:Sweetheart I.....I am....really amazed......you are.......incredible my love.....thank you so much😘(He kissed his phone many times sending the kisses to her)......I....I love you lot sweetheart❤.....this is the best....birthday wish ever my love.

Bani:Hmm😊

Veer:Sweetheart I am sry😔

Bani:Kyu?🤨

Veer:Woh.....I cursed the one who called me and broke my dream🥴

Bani:Koi baat nhi😄but what was the sweetest dream btw?

Veer:Wanna hear😀(excited)

Bani:If u don't mind u can share.

Veer:Come on sweetheart don't be too formal.

Bani:😜

Veer:U and me........(started and said the whole story)..........we were about to kiss bass ek hi inch gap tha mai paas aa raha tha kiss karne par tumne call ki.

Bani:(She felt very embarrassed for asking his dream😵)Chi.....aise sapne kis ko aata hai?(But liked that Veer even dream about her and blushed☺)

Veer:Arrey chi kyu bola kitna acha sapna tha🙁

Bani:Veer let's not talk about this further.😐

Veer:Kyu?mai aisi hi baat karunga🤭

Bani:Veer plz na. Pata hai tumhe wish karne k liye maine kya kya kiya?(changing the topic)

Veer:Itna zaroori bhi nhi thi sweetheart itni raat ko tum apni need kharab  kar k call  kar k wish karna.

Bani:Kyu nhi? Tum bday boy ho u deserve suprise.

Veer:Haan toh bday boy ka wish pura karna hi hoga😉

Bani:(unaware of his intention)Bolo kya karna hai.

Veer:Kisssss(husky voice Stretching)

Bani:(shocked😳)kuch nhi milega😐

Veer:Come on sweetheart Bday boy hoon plz😔

Bani:Veer aise kaise?

Veer:Phone pe mujhe nhi chaiye😑kal office mei milte hai na tab de dho.

Bani:Veer so jao good night sweet dream😇

Veer:Dreams toh sweet hai reality hi kharaab hai😏

Bani:Veer🤨....

Veer:Ok goodnight Veer dreams😚

Bani:Yeh Veer dreams kya hota hai?

Veer:Aayega tab dhekle intense romantic dreams🥰

Bani:Arrhh😬....Veer.

Veer:Thik hai so jao warna mai puri raat tumhe sone nhi dunga😉

Bani:Haan?🤨

Veer:Baat karunga.

Bani:Bye.

Veer:Hmm bye sweetheart❤

They both slept. Bani was sleeping but her sleep was disturbed by door's banging. Bani went and opened the door.

Jai:Kya kar rahi thi? Darwaza kyu band ki?

Bani:Bhai(yawning)so rahi thi.

Jai:Darwaza band kyu ki?

Bani:Woh night dress change karne waqt close ki thi aisi hi so(yawning)...

Jai:Haan bass chal so ja.

Bani:Thik hai bhai.

Bani went to her bed and was pretending to be sleeping but she was thinking.

Flashback

Bani was sleeping peacefully but her sleep was disturbed by alarm she saw the time it's 11:50 she went to the room door closed it and locked it and took her phone and went to balcony and checked the time it was 11:57 she called Veer he didn't pick up she called him again he picked up(Birthday wish conversation)

Flashback ends

Bani:Bani aaj bachgai iss kadoos bhai se.

She slept.

Veer woke up and saw his family with balloon, cake and party poper.

Fam:Happy Birthday Veer.

Veer smiled at them. He excused himself and freshened up and they all make Veer cut the cake he fed everyone.

Chandu:Happy birthday Veer(hugged him)

Balu:Happy birthday my son(Fist bump)

Daksh,Ponky:Happy birthday Veer bhai
(They hugged him)