😪Problems☹

Guys I wanted to say something

Guys I wanted to say something. I need your response on my chapters. I am not getting comments nowadays. I want to know your review. I would love to read your comments.

I WILL UPDATE SO SOON IF I GET ANTLEAST 25 COMMENTS OTHERWISE I WILL UPDATE BIT LATE.

BECAUSE I NEED YOUR REVIEWS.

HOPE YOU GUYW UNDERSTAND ME.

IF YOU GUYS COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS I WILL GET SOME BOOST UP TO POAT SOON. IT FEELS BAD WHEN I CAN'T SEE ANY COMMENTS OTHER THAN THOSE WHO ALWAYS COMMENT ON MY STORY.

DON'T MISTAKE ME. SHOW SOME LOVE BY COMMENTING YOUR THOUGHTS!

It's been 2 weeks since Payal is making Bani believe that Veer doesn't love her an just lust her. But Veer is showering Bani with all love. Day by day his love just increases and never gets decreased even for a second.

Bani doesn't want to go to office nowadays because of Payal as Payal keeps on saying something to Bani making her think bad of Veer.

Even if Bani wants to trust him but the only thing which disturbs her is the new girl Tara who keeps on calling Veer and he too attends her call makes some excuses to meet her.

Bani:Mujhe kuch 😖samajh mei nhi aa raha hai ki mai kya karoon? Kya Veer 😢sach mei mujhse pyaar nhi karta hai? Par agar aisa hai toh Veer 🙁mujhe itna acha feel kyu karwata hai? Ahh....Mera sarr🤯....

She caught her head and lied on the armchair in their room.

Someone massaged her head.

Bani:Mmm😌....

Bani was feeling good after sometime of massage.

The person kissed her forehead.

Bani opened her eyes to see Veer smiling seeing her. Even his eyes displayed the care for her and he was concerned about her headache.

Veer:Kya hua Sweetheart😦? Why do you have 🤨headache? I said you to not to work but you never listen to me.

Bani:Nothing....😶Veer....woh...kuch nhi.

Veer massaged her shoulders.

Veer:😚Take care of yourself too baby💝

Bani:Hmm🙂....

Veer:Agar kal mujhe 🙃kuch ho jata toh 🙂tumhara khayal kon rakhega....

Bani didn't knew how to react to his words. She suddenly felt her eyes filling  up. She couldn't even hear words like these. She will never be able to think something like that. She can never loose him. The one who loved her. Bani realized no one can love her like how Veer does.