💋Our First Kiss💋

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE KISS SCENE I READ SOME BOOKS AND GOOGLED SOME BOOKS AND AUTHOR'S WAY OF EXPRESSING. I WROTE THE IDEA I GOT IF IT'S NOT GOOD FORGIVE ME I WOULD TRY TO READ SOME BOOKS AND GET IDEA OF WRITING.

Bani cupped his face Veer pulled her more closer they both move to have their first kiss.

Veer's pov:-
Am I dreaming she is coming closer to kiss. Is she aware that I want to kiss her. I am driving crazy with her cologne she is coming closer. I think she is shy I feel like butterflies flying in my stomach I can hear both of ours heart beat she parted her lips damn her lips her so soft yeah! We are kissing seems like she is learning from me anyway feels proud that I am her first kiss. I lipped and took my hand which cupped her face to her hair back pushing her into me and now I am done with the slow thing I bumped my teeth but she wasn't letting me. Shit I forgot she is new I took my hand to her hip and pinched her she gasped moaning my name I love it when she moan. She moaned and I invaded her mouth I am tasting her without giving too much pressure as she is new. I pulled her to me and she is too leaning over me and we are kissing. It's a soulful kiss.

They forgot to lock the door it was open they are kissing peacefully Chandu came to call them for lunch and even Ballu came for lunch and was eager to meet Bani. Chandu saw them kissing she felt embarrassed seeing them she didn't disturb them she sneaked and closed the door and went from there.

Veer's Room:

They both are in deep kiss Veer kissing her and she is following him the kiss was fully passionate Bani felt hard to breathe her lungs started to burn she doesn't know what to do. Veer understood it he slowly smooched her as he didn't want to stop and he understood that she was feeling hard so he pulled away. Bani coughed and was breathing heavily Veer's breathing was quite ok.

Veer:It was great...the best.

Bani:(coughed)...k...kya?

Veer:Our first kiss! Oh god it was so good😍

Bani was breathing heavily and coughing he saw her rubbed her back and gave her water.

Veer:I am so sry I.... I....

Bani:Veer...it's ok....and....

Veer:And?!

Bani:That was awesome. (Blushing)

Veer smiled.

He laid on his bed. Bani was ok and she was seeing the interior of Veer's room Veer saw her.

Veer:Sweetheart.

Bani:Hmm.

Veer:Come let's have lunch.

Bani:Hmm.

They went down and saw Ballu and Chandu talking with each other.

Veer:Hey dad!

Ballu:Hii Bani.

Bani:Hii daddy ji.

Chandu:Sab baitiye mai khana laga thi hoon.

Bani:Mummy ji mai help karoon?

Chandu:Nhi beta nhi.

Bani:Mummy ji mai....

Veer:Sweetheart....

Bani didn't say anything and she sat to eat. All were having lunch and talking some random talks. After lunch they Ballu and Chandu were talking with Bani and Veer hearing their conversation he was happy that his family liked Bani. After their talks Veer took Bani to see his mansion. Bani was admiring his mansion whereas Veer was admiring her and her reaction.