❣Is this "the" night?🥰

GUYS IT IS A KIND REQUEST WHY CAN'T YOU VOTE OR COMMENT PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE. 100+ VIEWERS ARE THERE BUT STILL NOT EVEN 55 CAN VOTE. PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE.

IN MORNING 🌄

Bani:😙Veer utho....

Veer:Hmm....😴

Bani:Veer wake up its 7⏰....

Bani sat on the bed and called him. Veer caught her hand and pulled her towards him he hugged her and sleeping.

Bani:Veer utho😠

Veer:Sweetheart plz itni jaldi kyu?💤

Bani dropped the idea of waking him and went to kitchen to make breakfast for them. She called her mother.

Ritu:Hello Bani.

Bani:🙂Ma kya kar rahe hai aap?Sab kaise hai?

Ritu:Sab thik hai. Tu kaisi hai?

Bani:Mai thik hoon bohot khush hoon.

Ritu:Hmm....Mai....

Jai stopped her and signaled her to put it in loud speaker🔊

Bani:Maa? Awaaz nhi aa rahi....

Ritu:Beta network problem hai.

Bani:Haan.....

Jai signaled his mom to ask her where Bani is living?

Ritu:Bani tu hotel mei hai kya? Kahan rehti hai tu?

Bani:Mai....Mai hotel 🏨mei hoon ma.

Jai signaled his questions and Ritu asked her.

Ritu:Tere saath kon kon hai?

Bani:Sirf mai sab ke liye alag room allot kiya hai Veer ne.

Ritu:Haan.... Meera hai tere saath.

Bani:Nhi. Meera humari project mei nhi hai. Mai, Maria, Rumi, Abhishek, Monil aur Veer hai.

Ritu:Hmm....

Jai was doubting Monil as Bani had said many thing about Monil and every time Monil will be in the project in which Bani is. Jai even has a doubt on Veer as he had noticed Veer's gaze on Bani which purely showcased care, passion and love. Jai had a big doubt on Veer but it was slightly replaced by Monil.

Ritu:Kab aayegi?

Bani:Kal....

Ritu:Hmm thik hai.

They both were having a long talk and everything was heard by Jai. Bani finished preparing the breakfast and was walking through the mansion talking with her mom.

Someone came from behind and hugged her tightly covering her mouth so that Bani's won't scream.

Ritu:Bani.....Bani?

The person took his hand from her mouth to her hip.

Bani:Haa ma.

The person is none other than our Veer.

Veer hugged her tightly resting his head on her shoulder and whispered good morning in her ear with a kiss on her cheek. Bani smiled in response continuing her talk with her mom. Veer sided her hair and started to kiss her shoulder slowly and moved to her neck kissing and sucking. Bani wasn't able to talk due to his sweet tortures she cut the phone and turned to him with anger.

Bani:Veer....

Veer pulled her by her waist and started to kiss her whole face.

Bani:Veer...le...let's have breakfast🥵