🥰Craving for her😍

Bani and Veer are playing hide and seek and Jai went hid in his room not coming out locking himself seeing them playing together

Jai:Bache paida kar ne😑 ki umar mei 🤦🏻‍♂️yeh dono bachon ki tarah khel rahe hai. Kya pata bacha on the way 🤷🏻‍♂️mei ho.

That's when Ritu and Mahesh entered the house.

They saw Bani counting. Both were confused.

Bani:8, 9, 10.....Mai aa rahi hoon🤗

Veer was hiding in the small gap near the fridge.

Bani:Kahan🧐 ho tum Veer....

Mahesh was seeing her shockingly.

Mahesh:Kya kar rahi 🤨hai yeh?

Ritu:😳Khel rahi hai....Sach mei? Yeh Bani abhi bhi bachi hai apne pati ke saath khel rahi 🙄hai aur Veer bhi iss ke saath khel raha hai? Mujhe kuch samajh mei nhi aa raha hai🥴

Mahesh knew Bani was always a kid but he amazed she is still a kid even after her marriage that too after marrying Veer with her decision.

Bani didn't knew her parents were in the house.

Bani:😚Veeranshu.....

Mahesh and Ritu sat on the couch which is in the living room. Bani was walking to their room calling him.

Then she went to kitchen and searched him everywhere but didn't find him. Then she noticed his jacket she saw Veer seeing her she went back.

Bani:Pata nhi yeh Veer🤔 hai kahan? Yeh toh Singhania Mansion bhi nhi hai itna choti🙄 ghar mei kahan chup 🧐sakta hai yeh?

Veer didn't knew her plans.

Bani came behind him and caught him back hugging.

Bani:Pakad liya🤗....

Mahesh:Yeh koi umar hota🤦🏻‍♂️ hai kya khel ne🙍🏻‍♂️ ke liye? Bachi nhi hai woh.

Ritu:Aap us ke peeche 🤷🏻‍♀️kyu pade hai? Us ki pati ko koi shikayat nhi hai toh aap kyu uss😶 ke bare mei aisi soch rahe hai?

Veer was shocked at first then he smiled seeing her tricks.

Veer pulled her to face him he pinned her on the wall near the gap.

Veer:Brilliant gharwali😍

Bani:😎I know.

Veer:Biwi kis ki 😚ho!

Bani:Oh hello Mr.Self Obsessed 😾insaan please bas karo.

Veer:😄Ok.

He traced his hands on her waist and belly as her sare was barely covering anything.

He enjoyed seeing her in sarees. He was tracing.

Bani moaned his name.

Bani:Veer🥵.....