👫🏻My Bestfriend Daksh😊

NEXT MORNING 🌄

Veer woke up early and got ready to leave to office. He was standing infront of the dressing table setting his hair and wearing his watch. He noticed Bani who was still sleeping. He went to her and kissed her forehead. Bani woke up with his touch.

She rubbed her eyes to get a clear vision she saw Veer dressed up and was ready to leave somewhere.

Veer saw her woke up.

Veer:I am sorry sweetheart💝 I didn't wanted to 😶disturb your sleep but....

Bani:🤗No its ok. Tum kahin jaa🤨 rahe ho?

Veer:Haan🙂

Bani:🙄Kahan?

Veer:Office. Bohot saara🤯 kaam hai. Shaadi ke baad maine kabhi nhi gaya.

Bani:Hmm. You could have woke me 😟🤷🏻‍♀️up.

Veer:Sweetheart💖 I just didn't wanted to disturb 😚you.

Bani:What do you mean 🤨by that Veer?

Veer:🙄What?

Bani:Mai bhi aaungi 🙄na tumhare saath!

Veer:Huh!🤔 Umm.....tum aana 🤨chahti ho?

Bani:🙂Haan.

Veer:Sweetheart❣ humari shaadi bhi ho gayi na tum ghar mei rest karo. If you are bored you could come anytime you want 😚baby. Just enjoy!

Bani:😑Veer....

Veer:Bani are you serious 🤨you wanna work?🤐

Bani:Don't you want 🙄me to work?

Veer:Not at all Sweetheart💓 I don't have any intention to make you stop from which 😊you love to do. I just confirmed if you want to work?

Bani:I will Veer🤵🏻‍♀️

Veer:Fine. Be in our home for 2 days and😙 then decide if you would like to work or you would like to 🕍be in home.

Bani:I don't get you Veer. Why should I be home?🤔 I will work.

Veer:Sweetheart💗 I said this just in concern of you my love. Before marriage you have been 🙃working for the betterment of your family but now I am there to take care of you. If you consider your work as passion I will never 😇stop you from work.

Bani:Hmm🙄

Veer:So get the clarity love💞 do want to work for yourself or ......other things 🤷🏻depend on you.

Bani:🙂Hmm.

Veer:Are you mad🤨 at me?

Bani:No Veer😚

Veer:Then why do you relpy😐 with a single answer.

Bani laughed.

Bani:🤭I am sleepy.

Veer smiled and kissed her forehead.

Veer:Take care😍 Sweetheart.

Bani:Veer breakfast🤨?

Veer:I had 💕Sweetheart. You go get freshen up and have your breakfast or if you want to sleep more you can. Do what you wish ❤love.

Bani:😇Hmm.

Veer:Bye sweetheart💙

Bani:Bye 👋🏻Veer.

Veer left. Bani got ready and went to living room. She saw everyone present there other than her husband.