Chapter 15: First Date

His eyes were never leaving mine as I stood in front of the mirror getting ready for our first date. Yes... Our first date and it all felt like a dream to me because I never knew that we would be able to come so far. The red gown he bought for me, was highlighting my curves more than before. The more I tried to compose myself the more I felt myself bare in front of his eyes which have no plan of leaving me soon.

"Stop looking at me, I'm not able to concentrate", I said and looked at him through the mirror as he stood in the doorframe concentrating on me. He smiled and started walking towards me making my heart slowly increase its pace, like always he has that effect on me. He stood behind me and placed his hand on my shoulders before placing a kiss on the back of my head before taking the earrings from my hands and made me wear them with his own hands.

"I can't help, but to stare at you. I can't stop thinking about the earlier events we spent", he whispered as he purposely moved closer until his lips brushed my earlobe. My cheeks turned red making him smirked as I bit my lips remembering how passionate we were a few hours ago. He moved my hair away letting my bare back visible to him. "You're looking such a temptress that I want to take you here right now. I want to bend you on this dressing table and make passionate love to you", he spoke every word with his fingers brushing on my bare back moving upwards slowly as he tried to tease me. 

"I would love to do this, but I don't want our date to be late", he whispered near my ear and bit my earlobe when his fingers stopped on my neck and he placed a necklace around my neck. "The first gift of tonight", he whispered when I smiled gazing at the necklace he gave to me. "It's beautiful Adrian... Thank you for this", he smiled looking at me before he turned me around and claimed my lips once again as his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me to give him the same passion.

"I love you Adrian", I whispered in between the kiss, hoping he would give me an answerback but he didn't and the words he said to me before was just imagination. I would give him time until he says those words. He smiled and took my hand before we went out to the room.

He took my hand as he opened the door of my side, helping me come out of the car, such a gentleman he has become. He smiled at me when my attention got diverted and with wide and shocked eyes looked in front of me.

"Adrian, what is this?"

"Our date."

"What? You mean here?"

I asked shocked with his surprise while his eyes looked at me with love before he chuckled and shook his head. There was a yacht in front of me as the sea shined under the moonlight when he took my hand and pulled me along with him towards the yacht.

His hand tightly held my hand as we both came to the back of the yacht only to be met by a beautiful side, my eyes sparkled as everything seemed a fairytale to me. The whole area was covered with blue lights that reflected the shade of water at night and made everything more enchanting. My lips turned into a smile when I felt him hugging me from behind. We both looked at the sea which was shining under the moonlight making it more romantic and our night more beautiful and it felt like a dream to me which I never thought I would be able to see in my life ever, but he did prove it wrong.

"This is the second gift of tonight", he whispered nibbling my earlobe a little as I moaned due to the heat rising inside me. He held me closer when I suddenly giggled in his hold making him frown. I turned around in his hold as we stood in the middle of the cruise under the moon. "I'm feeling like I'm a princess", he chuckled at my statement and pulled me closer before placing a soft kiss on my forehead and letting a warm feeling filled my heart. "You're not a princess, Kitten", I frowned when he smiled and brought my hand closer to his lips placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"You're my queen", he said and looked straight into my eyes and I felt myself falling for him even more than before. I'm lucky to have this man in my arms who made me realize how important my worth was. We continued to stare at each other as our eyes spoke thousands of emotions for each other. 

"The woman who has all of me in her hands. Her one touch makes me get on my knees and give her all pleasure until she utters my name loudly. Her one glance makes my heart beat faster and her smile brings comfort to my soul. The first woman other than my mom, I love the most in my life", his every word ignited the temptation inside me more and I promised to give up my whole life for this man in front of me.

"And I want to give my third surprise to this woman", he said and turned me around when the fireworks started lightening the sky making my heart melt and full of happiness, this man was giving to me. He was mine and I was his. My breath hitched when he placed a kiss on my nape and turned me when I saw the 'Marry Me' word and it felt like a dream to me. I turned around only to get shocked once again by him sitting on his knees, "Adrian..."

"Marry me, Kitten. Let me love you more every day till my last breath... Be my woman."

-------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment (Let me know about your thoughts)

Stay safe 💜