Chapter 6: The Truth

Warning: Sexual content is ahead.

I hope you all are fine. Please vote for it and comment. I would like to see your theories.

Love u💜

_________

"Now tell me kitten? Yes or No?"

He whispered against the skin of my neck. I shivered as his lips slight brush on my burning skin under his touch... Everything around me was becoming black as my whole body as well as my mind just focused on his assault. He was making me more desirable. He moved and pulled me against his body by my waist. Curling his finger around my nape, he moved closer as the tips of our noses touch each other. His hot breath fanning over my lips.

Gosh... He was making my knees weak for him. The only man who has the power to make me weak for his touch. I clenched his shirt in my hands. "I'm waiting for your answer, Kitten", he demanded while his eyes showed the desire in them. I was drowning in desire and he was making me fall for it. My lips slightly parted to answer the demand he made. "Y-Yes."

"I-I will be your kitten", I whispered and a smirk plastered on his face as he won the card again. The one part of me wanted to say no because there was still doubt, but I shrugged it off and just focus on the sexiest creature in front of me. The smirk I used to hate the most, was now the sexiest thing in the world. I wanted to see this smirk forever and it just made me wetter for him.

He backed away and turned off the shower as we were fully drenched because of water. His eyes wander on my figure from top to bottom while biting his lips. I couldn't help but feel nervous and a part of me felt excited about his next movements. "Remember your words, because when the time will come you have to fulfill them."

Adrian's POV:-

I said when she nodded and bit her lips. Damn... I was already controlling myself and she just did the thing that always made me tamable. My desire and passion for her were strong and it always made me confused as to why she is affecting me so much to the point where I lose control.

But, like always I shrugged it off and denied everything around me. For a second when she said she loves me, I felt my heart fluttering. But, these are nothing to me. There is no love, this is all bullshit. I pulled her towards me reducing the gap between us and attached my lips to her when she responded back with the same intensity as mine.

That's what I loved the most. She also craves for me, just like I do. Shit... I just want to take her now, here without showing any mercy, and just fuck her till she begs me to stop. I was kissing her aggressively and she was trying to match my pace.

Maybe our desires were the thing that caused the attraction between us, but it didn't matter at this moment. All that matters is I want her now. She is all I want. My hands roamed around her body when she pulled away for air. Her cheeks were red and this was the first time I saw her blushing and unknowingly I liked that I made her blushed.

"From now on, you're mine kitten", I whispered against her lips making her shiver and she looked into my eyes. Without breaking eye contact, she was finding something in my eyes, but there was something in her eyes that made my body shudder and warm.

"Let's go, you need to sleep", I said and picked her up in my arms as our wet bodies touched with each other. I can feel her body shiver under my touch which made me smirk and my heart unknowingly excited for her. Other than that, there was a sense of possession in me for her and I liked it. 

She was the only mine and for... Only me.

Coming out of the bathroom I laid her down on the bed and looked at her blushed state. She was making me crazy for her. Sitting beside her, my fingers grazed on her neck, down to her collarbones. She closed her eyes and bit her lips.