Chapter 3: His Touch

"M-Mr. Elbert?"

My eyes widened seeing Adrian's dad aka my boss, here in front of the elevator. My body began to weaken as I felt that I was caught red-handed murdering someone. Of course, everyone would think of it. Mr. Elbert frowned as he saw him and I, all alone, in an elevator with our messy looks. 

Adrian adjusted his tie a little and smile at his dad before going towards him. He was behaving normally as if nothing happened here. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"What you're doing here? I thought you were going to your office?", his dad asked without giving the answer to Adrian's question, as we came again on the same floor. I looked down and my eyes landed on the files that fell on the ground when he kissed me. 

I can still feel the sensation over my body that I felt when his hands roamed over my body. His rough kiss and his touch on my skin- What the hell I'm thinking? I shook my head and immediately picked up the files.

 "Actually dad... I forgot something in the meeting room", he brushed his hair back that made me look at him. "I asked Miss William to come with me and in hurry, she dropped the files", he answered the question that Mr. Elbert asked through his eyes. He made an excuse to which Mr. Elbert nodded and went inside the elevator and we went out of here.

"I want both of you to meet me in my office in 10 minutes", his dad ordered and closed the door of the elevator. He looked at me and smirked as I remembered what we did in the elevator. I gulped and tried to ignore his playful look. 

I turned around to go but he pulled me back, his lips brushing over my skin. My muscle stiffens as he tightened his grip around my waist. For once, I wanted to push him away and I knew it would be just a thought.

"Not bad Kitten", he mumbled against my skin and I found myself leaning over his shoulder. I don't want this but still, I wanted everything he was doing. I forcefully opened my eyes and pulled out of his grip, going away from him without replying.

I can feel the smirk on his lips and it made me bite my lips as I suppressed my smile. He tugged his hands in his pocket and went away.

I stood in front of Mr. Elbert and beside Adrian who was sitting in front of his father. Mr. Elbert just closed the file and put it on the desk in front of him giving all his attention to us. "Our Company is growing more every day and several foreign companies want to bind some projects with us", he simply stated.

"That's good for our company dad... But why you called us?", Adrian asked out of curiosity and I also wanted to know. "I can't handle both companies at once and I'm becoming old so I want you to go to London and handle the project there. After that you will come back and take over this company", he said smiling.

Adrian's eyes met mine as I was listening to their conversation. He was serious and he didn't like it at all and in meantime, his seriousness was replaced by the cocky smile. I, on the other hand, was feeling happy that I don't have to see him again. But I didn't know that... when Adrian Elbert is here stepping on the rope of my happiness, it wouldn't stay longer. All will be owned by... Only Him.

"Am I going, alone dad? I mean what about my co-workers?", he smirked while his eyes never left mine. I looked nervously at him, he noticed my nervousness and it boosted his confidence. I hated it! Why do I always become nervous? 

Don't you dare Adrian Elbert!

I internally shouted maybe it will stop him to utter any word. My grip around the files tightened and I wanted to smack these files on his head until he feels dizzy. Mr. Elbert thought for a second before looking at me and turn to Adrian. "You don't have to worry about it, Adrian... Caroline will go with you and help you to handle the work."