Chapter 2: Punishment

"You can call me Adrian... Kitten."

Her eyes widened as she felt a current running through her body. He knew how to make a girl nervous with his charms. He was enjoying seeing her state with playfulness in his eyes. Their attention got diverted when his father spoke. "Adrian go to your office... Caroline will be with you to help you in office work."

"Sure dad... With the help of Miss William, I'm sure I will learn everything quickly...Right Miss William?", she looked at him for a second before diverting her gaze towards Mr. Elbert and smiled nervously. "Y-Yeah right", she smiled trying to look relax which Mr. Elbert returned with a genuine one. 

His eyes were looking at him with interest as he was thinking of every way he will try on her to get her on his fingers. He was smirking and he knew he will surely get what he wants, those things are owned by...Only Him.

Entering inside the office that was assigned to Adrian, she didn't say anything before turning around when she saw him coming inside the office. He was looking handsome in the office attire, a gentleman. But, she knew who actually he was, a playboy.

"Mr. Elbert If you need anything, you can call me", she professionally smiled a little before bowing while he observed her movements with a subdue smirk and amusement in his eyes. She looked at him when her smile vanished and she felt a need to get out of here.

"I want to kill his smirk..."

She internally rolled her eyes before passing him until she reached the door. She stopped hearing his voice when she turned around only to gasp seeing him so close to her. Their faces were inches away and her heart picked up its pace. "M-Mr. Elbert", she stuttered.

"I want something, Miss William", his voice came out husky sending millions of thoughts in her mind and she knew that these thoughts were not good ones as they contained all the desires. He moved a little closer as she started talking steps back while he moved towards her. Her back steps followed by his steps until she hit the door behind her. "Mr. E-Elbert... what are you doing?", she nervously looked at him.

"I'm telling you what I need... Kitten", again this name sent shivers down her spine. If he continues to do this it will be hard for her to not fall for the man in front of her. She looked away trying to stay determined. "Mr. Elbert... Move away. Please", she turned her head away from him. "Why? You didn't like me this close?", he asked in seducing tone.

"Mr. Elbert, please...Tell me what you need... I have to go", she said avoiding eye contact with him. " Meet me at the same club tonight", she frowned looking at him while he tilted his head smiling a little and it was visible that he was playing with her.

"What?... I'm not coming", she pushed him away annoyed by his behavior, and turned around to open the door but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to his chest. Her eyes widened as he bit her earlobe and brushed his lips just below her ear. "Don't make your boss angry kitten", he muttered against her skin.

She closed her eyes as he again bit her earlobe and it was making her feel butterflies in her stomach. She didn't push him away and that was the main thing that boosted up his confidence. She was shocked at herself as to why the hell she didn't push him away? "Got it, Kitten?"

He backed away and looked at her face seeing her closed eyes. She opened her eyes only to see his playful smirk that made her come to her senses. She pushed him away and went out of the office while he chuckled brushing his hair back. His gaze went to the door but soon his attention diverted when his phone rang. He picked it up and went to sit on his chair.

 "So how are you doing?", Marvin on the other side of the phone asked. "Pretty well", Adrian smirked. "Let's hang out", his friend asked him but remembering what he did with Caroline enhanced his interest. It was not the office he liked, but the girl who was amusing him.