Chapter 4: Dance

"Let me give you, your punishment."

His words made my body shook when his eyes turned dark seeing my desirable eyes. He was controlling himself, I knew it and my half-closed eyes were making it hard for him. I can feel the heat radiating off from him. His hands-on my thigh lightly caressing it didn't help me, but to bite my lips when his grip tightened around my neck. God... he was making me lose my mind.

"You know what you're doing kitten?", he whispered in his husky voice near my jawline and I held my breath. Moving away from a little he took a glance at my face and smirk when his one hand moved towards my inner thigh, "Your punishment time."

He said making me hold his hand before it can go forwards,  I looked at him confused. I didn't want to look an easy girl in his eyes and I can't let him play with my heart even though I was craving for him. I placed my hand on his chest when he tried to lean in, stopping him. "P-Punishment?... I-It's 7 pm that's why I didn't say good night",  looking away from him I tried to make an excuse. He chuckled at my nervous face and stood up from the bed. I took a breath before adjusting my clothes and messy hair.

"Your punishment is...", Adrian bent to my level leaning towards my face while I froze on my spot. His hot breath fanning my lips were making me shudder and I wanted those lips on mine. A little movement and we would be kissing each other. "Every morning you have to wake me up and every night you will say good night to me, but...", he paused and rubbed my lower lip with his thumb while my heartbeat increased and I couldn't help but feel excited around him. 

If only I have the courage to pull him towards me, I would be surely eating out his lips. 

"With these lips", he spoke and winked at me before patting my head and left from my room. I sat there frozen at the bold statement he gave to me. God... he was being a jerk now. I turned around and dropped my face into the pillow trying to vent out my anger, "I want to punch his face!!"

After some time of cursing and relaxing my hormones, I went into my slumber

Turning to my side, my arm leaned forward on the bed as sun rays hit my face. Opening my eyes slowly, I checked the time.

9:00 AM.

Coming out of bed, I looked outside the window admiring the view when the knock on the door disturbed my peaceful moment. I think no one wants me to spend some relaxing time alone. I frowned and tied my hair in a high bun. Opening the door, I found him standing there wearing a white shirt.

Fuck!

My eyes checked him from head to toe, his white shirt tightly hugging his hard chest, his sleeves rolling up to his elbow showing his protruding veins that made my thighs clench together. He was looking so handsome and I couldn't deny the fact that I was drooling over him.

She was falling for him and he was playing with her.

"Done checking out, Miss William?", he spoke when my eyes met his. He smirked seeing me in my night suit and that's when I realized I was wearing shorts and my loose T-shirt with off shoulders. Not only me, but he was also checking me out the whole time. My eyes widened and I immediately closed the door.

'Don't ever try to close the door on my face again, kitten.'

His words rang in my mind and once again my eyes were about to pop out of my sockets. I didn't want him to make me vulnerable just like he did yesterday night. Turning around, I opened the door only to see him looking at me tilting his head. No, he can't look so handsome right now!

"I-I'm sorry... I-I forgot", I said blinking my eyes multiple times while he chuckled and step forward making me give him some pace. I turned away when he pulled me by my waist and I met his hard chest. It was warm and I felt tingling sensations in my whole body.