Chapter thirteen: The children

Ranboo POV:

"We know where Niki is." George says looking at me. "She's in a facility not far from here being kept."

"W-what?" I stutter stunned. "You found her? That's great!" I say getting excited.

Phil looks between me and the group of Hybrids confused. "Can you mates explain what the h*ll is going on here?" 

"Oh, right sorry. I was going to tell you but I didn't sorry." I apologize again. 

"So basically me, my sister Niki, and our friend Wilbur have been on the run our whole lives and then we met each other traveling as a group. A couple of days ago we met George in a nearby village. He let us stay at his house for a bit. Then we were about to leave and Niki disappeared. So me Wilbur and George went to go find her and ended up getting attacked by the humans. Wilbur got trapped in an air cocoon and me and George split up." I explained telling them what happened. 

Phil looked very shocked for a second and then very concerned. "Is this Wilbur person a Ghost Hybrid?" He asked.  

"Yes..?" I said hesitantly. Phil, eyes wide, immediately perked up but didn't say anything. Does he know Wilbur? Wilbur was always quiet whenever we would mention our families. Of course me and Niki's parents are dead and we  have no other siblings, but Wilbur would never say anything. 

George turned to us deciding to introduce his friends to us. "This is Dream, Sapnap, and Karl. They're my friends." He pointed at each one when he said their name. 

Karl is looking at me weirdly. I decide to wave. He waves back still looking at me weirdly.

"Ranboo do you happen to know what your white-half is?" Karl asks trying to get onto something.

"No, I don't." I'm very curious now.

"Where exactly where you born?" Karl says prodding. Why is he asking this? I just stare at him for a while.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a very white place. Yeah, very white. On the side of a mountain?" I sounded like I was asking a question more than answering one. 

Karl just nods his head thinking. "You were probably born on the second temple making you half-TimeGuardian and half-something else."

"What?" I ask dumbfounded. 

Karl sighs and explains. "To become a TimeGuardian you must be born on the temple of Time on the Mountain of Time. You must of come early and were born in the Temple of the Guardians which is a small temple on the side of the mountain to help people rest before making it the full way. Because of that you were born as a TimeGuardian but also an Enderman Hybrid. Your black half is an enderman right?"

I just stood there shocked. 

Then Tommy loudly interrupts. "AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO SAVE YOUR B*TCH AGAIN OR SOMETHING?" He says practically yelling. 

"Yeah we are. And, uh, don't call her that." George says.

For the rest of the day we talk about ways to get Niki out. No one really has a plan for Wilbur but Phil and Technoblade keep exchanging looks.

Niki POV:

*TW: Blood and torture. Don't read if you're sensitive*

I looked up at the hooded figure smiling evilly down at me. "Hello Niki." His voice is deep and grave. 

I jump back surprised which hurt my wrist. More blood floats around me. I look down and see my whole arm is apparently cut. 

"What do you want?" I say trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"Nothing, nothing just want you to see something." He says with that weird gravely voice. I am lifted out of the water and into a sphere of water floating. The wrist cuff in removed from my hand.

As the man walks out of the room my water bubble follows. He shows me a lot of weird things and then we enter what looks like an outside training course. He points at the gates and then lowers them

Out of the gates come many Hybrids spilling out into the training course most of them covered in blood and practically dead. There is at least 30 of them. I see children from the ages of 6 to 13. 13 to 18. Why are they here. I start crying, but since I'm in water nothing comes out from my eyes. Those poor kids. I see one of them stagger and fall dead. 

NO! I try to reach out to save them but get pushed back harshly. 

"Let them die. They deserve to die. You'll have your chance soon." The hooded figure spit.

I cried but nothing came out. More and more of Hybrids fell to ground dead. Small kids covered in blood. Only two out of the 30 that started the course finished it. The water sphere floats back to the white room with the water. They put the wrist chain back on and push me harshly into the water.

I need to help those kids.

OMG I was going back to read this AFTER I published it and realized I forgot the picture I'm adding one right now sorry! Artwork credit goes to Pamela on Pinterest. 

Saving Hybridsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें