Chapter six: Sewer

Art credit goes to bug_socks on Art station. I know Wilbur and Ranboo haven't really had a lot of POVs that will change soon. I had to edit this. 

George POV:

I head up the ladder and see the same hooded figure from a few days before. I gasp. Below me I hear Niki yell up, "George? Is everything alright?" I don't answer. "George?" 

"Yes," answered Niki's question. "Everything is fine. Just looking at something, I'll be back." I climb fully out and close the lid, turning back around. Did Ranboo see the figure or something else? Probably something else. 

The figure turns around and takes down its hood. He has dirty blond hair and soft green eyes. Small black spikes make their way from his neck to his tail. He had big black wings closed on his back. "Hi," he started, but before he could say much more I interrupt. 

"Who are you? What are you? Why are you here? Why have you been following me?" I demand answers. 

He smiles shyly, crinkling up his eyes. "Well, I was going to explain if you had let me speak." I roll my eyes and he wheezes. "I'm Dream, and I suppose you're George." How does he-? "I've been stalking you." WHAT. WHY. 

Cleary seeing my face Dream quickly put in. "No, no I didn't mean it like that. A few weeks ago, my friend went missing, and I've been looking for him everywhere. Then I saw you in the forest and you were the first Hybrid I had seen since he went missing. His name's Sapnap, he's a Blaze Hybrid. Anyway, I started to follow you, but I lost you when you went into the village then I found you again. Do you think that you could help me find Sapnap? You're the only Hybrid I've seen." He looks so sad. Then again, he was stalking me. 

The Hybrid Dream is hasn't been revealed yet. Also Dream and George are both 17.

"I'll help you," his face lights up. "On one condition. I have some people staying with me, so I need to help them first."

"OK, sure, sure that's fine." He bubbles. "Tomorrow morning then? Same time right here?" then he runs into the forest. What? I shake my head and go back down the entrance. 

"George? Are you ok? You stayed up there for a while," Niki worried. 

"I'm fine don't worry. Don't you guys need to get moving now?"  I asked changing the topic.

Wilbur stood up. "Yeah, we do. We stayed here for too long. Let's go, I have our stuff." Wilbur ordered. 

"Can't we stay here? There's food and George said he's lived here his whole life," Niki protested. 

"No, we would be intruding on his time and space. Besides I really want to get moving." Wilbur rejected. 

I can see that Niki, Wilbur, and Ranboo have been shaken up by their experience. Especially Wilbur. "You can stay if you like," I offer. 

"We're good but thank you." Wilbur countered. 

Ranboo POV:

I watched the small fight between George, Niki, and Wilbur with interest. "Uh, guys? We should grab some more food if we're leaving." I mentioned. Wilbur turned his head to look at me.

"I guess we should." Wilbur murmured. 

Niki jumped back into the water almost splashing me. "Niki!" I spluttered trying to hide behind Wilbur. 

"Sorry Ranboo! But that was funny," She bubbled. 

Wilbur starts climbing up the ladder from before. Niki goes up next and then I jump onto the ladder and climb straight out of the sewer. 

I wait at the top for Niki and Wilbur to climb up after me. I finally see Niki's head pop out of the opening.  "Hey Ranboo can you help?" She inquired. (So, FANCY) 

I grab one of the bags Niki is holding and sit it next to me. Niki climbs all the way out with Wilbur is right behind her. 

Anonymous POV:

"There she is Boss," 

"HMPH. I don't understand why you get all the credit Leno." 

"Because he found her. My niece. My disgusting niece. Now we just eliminate her." A crooked smile inches its way onto the scarred and old face of the Boss.

"Yeah, see Robin? This is how you move up in ranking." Leno boasts to the hooded figure next to him. 

A noise startles the two humans. They turn around seeing the Boss washing the blood off his knife.

LOL CLIFFHANGER! Word count (814)