˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛7: contract

Start from the beginning

"you mean my husband?"

"stay away from him, he belongs to my daughter, not you" she shrieked.

"okay" I said unbothered, she was an immature woman and I wasn't childish to argue with her on unnecessary things.

"good girl, stay away from him and force him to be with Lisa" she said I nodded smiling.

Time skip~

It's been a week since our wedding. Jungkook worked most of the time. We barely talked or even saw each other. He ignores me and I ignore him. He hasn't tortured me after that night except for food.

I was bored flipping through the TV, I have been working hard for the past six years. At university and when I was building my business.

"Mrs. jeon, Kim Jennie is here to see you" Philip informed

"send her in" I said

"hi y/n "

"come have a seat, what would you like to drink?"

"water, please. Thank you"

"Jungkook isn't home. So, what brings you here?"

"oh, I am here for you"

"why?"

"simply. I admire you, y/n" she said

"thank you. But for what?"

"I admire how you left this place and built your own empire in New York"

"thank you, Jennie,"

"you know you really have an effect on jungkook. Lisa was seducing Jungkook on your wedding night" I took a deep breath, hearing her words.

"he declined and that's first. I mean, he never says no for sex but he did it"

"maybe he was tired and wanted to sleep." I said thinking about the time when he made out with her in front of me in his limo.

"you haven't seen him as we did. After you left, it broke him in the worse way possible" he said directly looking into my eyes

"he didn't get over you for years and we all hated you for that" he mumbled

"he was devasted y/n. he loved you and only you. He did get into relationship once after you but it didn't work." she said and I sat there listening to her taking it all in.

"just talk to him and he will listen. He can be a bit of bully sometime. He cares about you" she said leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I was sitting in the same position in which violet left me, thinking...

Someone sat beside me on the couch and took a deep breath. I turned my head and saw my devil husband.

"stand up and strip" he ordered

"excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow

"take your clothes off" he said

"nope, I am not doing that"

"yes, you are my bitch, your leash is in my hands. You will eat, sit, drink, dress up, sleep, and talk when I tell you to" he snarled

"I will never strip in front of you, ever never"

"what did you just say?" he asked lowly, threatening me to repeat it. His briwn eyes turned a shade darker

"you heard me" I answered

He fisted my hair and pulled my head back. A painful cry left my lips. He dragged my face down to his feet, forcing me down. I fell on my knees and placed on the floor to stop my face from touching his shoes.