It's not enough

Lisa doesnot see Jennie in the bed after their first night which leads lisa to panic but Jennie calls her and asked for forgiveness telling her that she was called for photoshoot.Lisa let it go.

Jenlisa become same aftrwards but lisa seems little observant about jennie's behaviour in public towards her.

Lisa don't want to assume but Jennie never liked the ideal of public display.Lisa was like a hidden secret of Jennie which was nerve racking.

Lisa tries to shrugged off but she really have to make herself clear this time to Jennie to know what lisa really wants in this relationship.

Jennie went daegu to meet her mother and cousin.Lisa felt like it was perfectly private to talk with Jennie so lisa went daegu specifically jennie's place.

Lisa was standing in the light of the hallway, looking pretty and soft, in jeans and a black jacket. When she catches sight of jennie's dress, though, her eyes go wide.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t realize you had a thing going on.”

“No, no,” jennie say quickly.

“That’s nothing. Don’t worry. It’s over already. Just some people visiting for dinner. Friends of my mother, you know how it is. I’m just – you look very—”

Jennie was rambling and lisa smiles softly. Jennie ran a hand through her  hair, finally settle on,

“Do you want to come in?”

Lisa nods.

Jennie step aside, letting her wave at Chris her cousin and greet her mother — who looks strangely delighted for some reason.

“Uh—” jennie left feeling a little awkward and uncertain. “Do you want a drink?”

Lisa shakes her head.

“No thanks, I’m good.”

She pushes her hands in the pocket of her jeans, and then adds, a little softer,

“Can we go somewhere and talk?”

Jennie was barefoot and wearing a dress. For a second, jennie consider going out with her into the city, anyway. But then jennie catch sight of her mom’s face, and tomorrow hangout at 8 again, so rather than risking it, jennie nods at lisa and say,

“Yeah, of course. Come.”

The balcony is quiet. Raised high above the city, jennie don’t need to worry about the rest of her family or anyone outside. Jennie pull on the sliding door, let lisa step out, and take a breath of fresh air, before sliding the door shut for real privacy.

Lisa looks a little nervous as she turns to jennie.

Jennie feel her heart race in her chest.

Then, she leans forward, presses a kiss to Jennie's cheek.

“Hi,” lisa says, with a smile.

“Hey,” Jennie mumble, some of the tension leaving her body.

Maybe lisa's not mad. Maybe she’s here to tell you that everything is okay again.

“Why are you—”

“I guess I just—”

both start talking at the same time, and then Jennie laughs, takes jennie's hands and says,

“Okay, I need to say something. Before I lose my nerve.”

Jennie nod, shakily. “Okay.”

She looks at Jennie, eyes shining in the night lights of the city. Then, she says,