chances

Jennie stays at The Maldives for  few days. It’s awkward, to say the least. Jennie is starting to regret telling lisa how she felt. Well, not telling her exactly how she felt but more alluding to how she felt, feels. Especially if it’s only going to lead to more awkwardness and problems between them.

To make matters worse, she blabbered 'I love you lisa' at bungee fall.  It’s that second night that jennie stays over that jungkook comes by after dinner. She’s in the bathroom and doesn’t know that he and lisa have come upstairs. She’s been hiding from jungkook upstairs since he showed up following dinner. She comes out of the bathroom to see lisa and jungkook kissing on the bed.

“Oh.” jennie nearly jumps out of her skin at the sight.

Oh fuck no!!!
I'll kill you bitch!!!
How dare you touched my property from your filthy lips huh?

They pull apart.

“Oh.” jungkook repeats.

“Hi.” jennie is out of breath.

You're dying soon kook.

“Hi.” jungkook says.

“Hey.” lisa mumbles.

“How was the bathroom?” jungkook says loudly.

Funny? Was he being funny? On purpose?

Jennie nods enthusiastically. “It was great.” Awkward. “Thank you for asking.” She scrunches up her face and looks away from jungkook.

“We were just gonna-“

“Make out a little.” jungkook whispers.

Infront of me.
Rascal you fucking touched lili?
How dare you?
I'll kill you just let me clear things out with lisa first.

Jennie cringes internally. “Okay.” What else is she supposed to say. “Yeah. Okay, got it.” She knows when she’s not wanted. Don’t have to tell jennie twice. “Okay, bye.” Flustered, jennie hurries out of the room.

“Bye.” lisa says, but it barely registers in jennie’s brain. She’s more focused on getting the image of lisa and jungkook kissing out of her brain.

And how could she kills jungkook off!!!

She goes out in the hallway and wonders if she should go downstairs. She goes over to jisoo’s door first.

Jennie knocks and jisoo tells her to come in.

“jennie.” SHe’s surprised she’s in her room.

“Can I hang out in here with you?”

Jisoo knows jennie is staying with her for  days. It doesn’t bother her. “Okay. I’m just doing my script. So, it might be boring. I also have a strict bedtime. So, when that time comes you have to leave.”

She’s just grateful to be welcomed in someone’s bedroom in this villa. “Okay.” jennie smiles and nods. She sits on the end of her bed.

“Where’s lisa?” Sam asks.

“Oh, well, jungkook is here.”

“I know I saw him downstairs.”

“Oh. He’s upstairs now.”

Jisoo hums. “In lisa’s room?”

“Yeah, in lisa’s room.” jennie frowns. They seem to come to the same understanding about what in lisa’s room mean.

Jisoo has her back to her as she sits at her desk, so she doesn’t see the frown.

“That sucks.”